Upcoming Indian Moon Landing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
  • Replies 448
  • Views 7K
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
At the beginning of the year we had an excellent thread dealing with the Israeli attempt to softland a craft upon the moon. It used a completely new slingshot approach, which was slow but cheap. This worked very well. Unfortunately the lander failed and that was that. Of course it just shows how difficult a soft landing on the moon is, and that leads my belief that no human ever landed on the moon.

Now we have the Indians trying.
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia

Of most interest to me anyway is the orbital which has a steady orbit of 100km. It should be able photo the surface in fine detail as 63 miles is nothing really and I can easily sea that distance when I climb a mountain here, and more. The launch is set for just a bit more than 2 months away on July 9th.
There are many more coming shortly thereafter.
The much more complicated Chinese mission to return a soil sample is in December.

It is hoped, by me anyway, that the Indian mission will expose the lie. Failing that, if the Chinese return a soil sample, it may differ from what we were told 50 years ago

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
At the beginning of the year we had an excellent thread dealing with the Israeli attempt to softland a craft upon the moon. It used a completely new slingshot approach, which was slow but cheap. This worked very well. Unfortunately the lander failed and that was that. Of course it just shows how difficult a soft landing on the moon is, and that leads my belief that no human ever landed on the moon.

Now we have the Indians trying.
Chandrayaan-2 - Wikipedia

Of most interest to me anyway is the orbital which has a steady orbit of 100km. It should be able photo the surface in fine detail as 63 miles is nothing really and I can easily sea that distance when I climb a mountain here, and more. The launch is set for just a bit more than 2 months away on July 9th.
There are many more coming shortly thereafter.
The much more complicated Chinese mission to return a soil sample is in December.

It is hoped, by me anyway, that the Indian mission will expose the lie. Failing that, if the Chinese return a soil sample, it may differ from what we were told 50 years ago
An excellent thread. May it trigger many a shitlib.

There is no way that this Indian moonshot will work, I know it is unmanned but can you imagine being an Indian astronaut? .just waiting for equipment to malfunction and knowing your dead body will be floating in space, forever!

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
There is no way that this Indian moonshot will work, I know it is unmanned but can you imagine being an Indian astronaut? .just waiting for equipment to malfunction and knowing your dead body will be floating in space, forever!
They are making car gearboxes and tractor crankshafts and they are poor quality. I still think there will be a series of attempted
unmanned landings in the next 5 years. I also think the Yanks will try to cover the earlier manned landing hoax by including a woman in their next mission. Maybe a gay astronaut and a transgender.

Either way no living creature will land on the moon in the lifetime of any of us. Its too difficult to get there and impossible to get back.,

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
How do you know that these so called "Moon missions" from India and China aren't fake as well?

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The moon is flat.

page61

PI Member
Regarding the Moon landings..
The Americans brought back some moon rock as we know, but so did the Luna missions..they never contradicted each other. Do you think that the Americans and the Russians are in cahoots regarding the Moon ? Not to mention the samples that were sent to every country, (remember the story about Irelands sample going missing)

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
The Americans brought back some moon rock as we know, but so did the Luna missions..they never contradicted each other. Do you think that the Americans and the Russians are in cahoots regarding the Moon ? Not to mention the samples that were sent to every country, (remember the story about Irelands sample going missing)
They brought back rocks from a beach in Brazil. The moonlanding was a global psy-op. No one has been there.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I remember the sample given to the Dutch that turned out to be fossilized wood.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
And yes, a scholar will know that the Soviet Union was sustained by the US through loans, grants and grain shipments. The Chinese claimed it was staged.

Top Bottom