Unusual imagery appearing in mainstream media

jpc

PI Member
If you have been following the pizzagate scandal in American it makes a lot of sense, also remember Dwight from the office,

I'll know better now.
Those damn dog whistles.

You'd be surprised at what the ones actually thinking up these campaigns would know. The Black Sun is supposed to shed light on the internal, spiritual or esoteric world.

Absolutely you never know, I just see it as more like they are pushing anything that isnt traditional or is anti christian, eg. there's lots of upside down crosses, and similar anti christian symbololgy throughout the same advertising related to the thread op that has little to do with Saturn or the Eye of Horus etc..

The corporations (they will just go with the general flow if it makes them money), like the bought and paid for celebs, are not what people should be looking at.
Its the advertising companies that make these ads and push these concepts.

List of advertising agencies - Wikipedia
Advertising Age - May 4, 2015 - 72
The four biggest advertising conglomerates that dominate the area in the west are based in london, two in new york, the other in paris.
All you need is three people, that head or have major influence in three of these mega groups, and they can push an agenda across the west that will seep down, Bernays would have loved the power these monopolies have at engineering consent on a global level.

Of course they all might go to the same cocktail parties and are having a bet around how much they can push this crap more over the other.

Last edited:
OP
NiceNin

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Don't know about any conspiracy but here's another one for your collection.

Aldrin was Brother Aldrin, a freemason. There are freemasonic publications congratulating him on the alleged moon landing (the truth or otherwise of which is being discussed on another thread).

OP
NiceNin

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Absolutely you never know, I just see it as more like they are pushing anything that isnt traditional or is anti christian, eg. there's lots of upside down crosses, and similar anti christian symbololgy throughout the same advertising related to the thread op that has little to do with Saturn or the Eye of Horus etc..

The corporations (they will just go with the general flow if it makes them money), like the bought and paid for celebs, are not what people should be looking at.
Its the advertising companies that make these ads and push these concepts.

List of advertising agencies - Wikipedia
Advertising Age - May 4, 2015 - 72
The four biggest advertising conglomerates that dominate the area in the west are based in london, two in new york, the other in paris.
All you need is three people, that head or have major influence in three of these mega groups, and they can push an agenda across the west that will seep down, Bernays would have loved the power these monopolies have at engineering consent on a global level.

Of course they all might go to the same cocktail parties and are having a bet around how much they can push this crap more over the other.
Holy shit Gen Snowflake just tonite by chance I clicked on the below that I haven't seen since the 1970s when I was a kid.

Other than Lynda's awesome T&A - do you see what I see?

Hats off to you.

OP
NiceNin

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Look at these whackjobs at the Royal Albert Hall last year. They're not even hiding anymore.

Explains all the one eye covering/gesturing in mass media in recent months.

Clever - run down the established religions, make the masses believe in nothing, meanwhile subliminally pump imagery into the public domain in preparation for induction into a mass global cult.

Look at these whackjobs at the Royal Albert Hall last year. They're not even hiding anymore.

Explains all the one eye covering/gesturing in mass media in recent months.

Clever - run down the established religions, make the masses believe in nothing, meanwhile subliminally pump imagery into the public domain in preparation for induction into a mass global cult.

The freesason's had a large impact on european history, like the french revolution and afterward in france as example, they are more like larpers in terms of the US from what i know.

Judges no longer have to declare Freemasonry
Since 1998 those becoming judges or magistrates have been required to say if they are a Mason after the then Home Secretary – Mr Straw – said membership of "secret societies such as freemasonry" could raise suspicions of impartiality and objectivity.

But, now Justice Secretary, Mr Straw has abandoned the requirement after the United Grand Lodge of England threatened legal action following a ruling by the European Court of Human Rights.
The judges are no longer prohibited from letting their freemason buddies off from crime, as long as they give the correct hand signals.

Personally i doubt they have much power left, any power they still have will be displaced over time.

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
Aldrin was Brother Aldrin, a freemason. There are freemasonic publications congratulating him on the alleged moon landing (the truth or otherwise of which is being discussed on another thread).
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about this subject but I'm seeing the 'hand covering the eye' in photographic portraits everywhere now. Several in the last few days

OP
NiceNin

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about this subject but I'm seeing the 'hand covering the eye' in photographic portraits everywhere now. Several in the last few days
It's quite worrying because it looks so unusual yet is so ubiquitous. Apparently in South America and Mexico it is suddenly appearing everywhere. It also appears quite subtly as if one is not meant to see it consciously but assume it subconsciously. I tend to react quite negatively when I spot it in imagery - I wouldn't buy any product for example where it features in the advertising.

It tends to appear in the Sunday Times every week in the supplement magazines. I don't buy that rag but someone I know does and I laugh every week when I check to see is it there and it always is.

Immanuel

PI Member
Michael tsarion did amazing work explaining this stuff....if you can find it watch 'the subversive use of sacred symbolism in the media'....the media references to the 'one eye' is said to be the work of freemasonry....