Unusual imagery appearing in mainstream media

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
A poster during the week raised the very pertinent question of whether grants are being made to companies to feature diversity imaging in their advertising. I've been wondering the same but in respect of different imaging that is appearing with increasing frequency and I am curious as to whether anyone else has noticed. I've elected to post this in Media rather than Conspiracy.

Some of us on here down the years will have come across or read the classic "loon" conspiracy sites like David Icke, etc. and no doubt will have noticed a reference on those sites to images of celebrities such as Jay-Z covering one eye or gesturing to one eye and what it might mean. I never paid any attention to it as it was just Hollyweird.

However I've started to notice this particular image creeping by stealth into mainstream media and in the advertising for large respected brands. What's unsettling about it is that the image sits very uncomfortably in the photographic layout in which it appears, effectively "dragging down" the brand. Here's a few recent examples:

Portman.jpg
Natalie Portman for Dior

Links.jpg
Links of London jewellery

marks-and-spencer-women-fashion.jpg
A recent Marks and Spencer advert

Sharon Horgan.jpg
Sharon Horgan on the cover of the Irish Times in March 2018

Schwarzkopf.png

The proliferation of the image in the MSM cranked up a gear this week. Footballer Dele Alli has been seen doing the salute, and it's now called "The Dele Alle Challenge" on YouTube:

[BGCOLOR=transparent][/BGCOLOR]

What the f**k is going on? What is coming down the line that the general public are being softened up to accept? Who is paying these companies to pump this cr@p into the public domain?

Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/18 - The Vigilant Citizen
The Vigilant Citizen (@vigilantfeed) | Twitter

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I would assume its the media companies, telling these people to do the all seeing eye as example, and these companies tend to be connected and dominated by the same types of people, so i makes sense that it is filtering down more and more.[/BGCOLOR]

Are they just winking/fucking with us or is it just another signal of the end stage of civilisation as they lose the run of themselves.

Signalling, like hand signs or secret hand shakes have long been a way for members if specific groups to identify each other, but this is a very public display of such.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I stopped watching TV the same time I stopped eating meat which was fourteen. I used to come out with statements like "Having a TV is like inviting a battalion of US Troops into your home". We have a TV in our house but it is used either for DVDs for the kids or my husband getting the news.

johnhan279

PI Member
Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders. Here's an explanation of the origin of the Eye of Horus.

Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.

OP
NiceNin

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Are they just winking/fucking with us or is it just another signal of the end stage of civilisation as they lose the run of themselves.
That really is the key question. The issue is less what it means to these degenerates and more what they intend us to take from it. My great fear is that this will become some NWO "salute" and by pumping it into the culture via established brands it acquires credibility even though it's an utterly daft pose to strike.

Any brand in which I see the image in its advertising I view as suspect. And any celebrity seen doing it should be asked about it directly.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
That really is the key question. The issue is less what it means to these degenerates and more what they intend us to take from it. My great fear is that this will become some NWO "salute" and by pumping it into the culture via established brands it acquires credibility even though it's an utterly daft pose to strike.

Any brand in which I see the image in its advertising I view as suspect. And any celebrity seen doing it should be asked about it directly.

Most celebs wouldn't have a clue about what they're doing. They're just glad the cameras are still pointing in their direction.