• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

University of Limerick to build Exclusive Apartments for Homosexuals

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Equality my arse! (Or maybe I should rephrase that :oops:). The University of Limerick is to put the camp in campus by building special gay-only apartments. Given the housing crisis we're facing, I wonder how they'll test if applicants for the exclusive apartments really do swing that way? Will it be a practical examination? Extra points if you can prove you are black and gay.

Mein Groypt

PI Member
Equality my arse! (Or maybe I should rephrase that :oops:). The University of Limerick is to put the camp in campus by building special gay-only apartments. Given the housing crisis we're facing, I wonder how they'll test if applicants for the exclusive apartments really do swing that way? Will it be a practical examination? Extra points if you can prove you are black and gay.

Benthouse sweet.

jpc

PI Member
Segregation.
What sort of message is this?
This is anything but "support"
It's creating the expectations of a lifetime of state support and dependence.
Stupid, condescending and patronising.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

So much for inclusivity. The mask is dropping fast. It’s all about EXCLUSIVITY NOT INCLUSIVITY.

NewIre

PI Member
At least they will keep them away from your normal boys (and girls), nothing like a bit a segregation, ...homostyle.
I'll be very happy with that ;)

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Another brick in the wall...

Top Bottom