• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Anglophile

PI Member
Sad to see Kate Hoey stepping down....

Kate Hoey's Emotional Goodbye: 'My Country Still Comes Before My Party'.

Anglophile

PI Member
John Finucane declared on Twitter in March 2018 that he "remembered with pride" the IRA's
would-be Gibraltar no-warning car bombers, whose massive bomb would have vapourized not only the
soldier targets, but also the many civilian tourists viewing them..... :sick::rolleyes:

OP
Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
John Finucane declared on Twitter in March 2018 that he "remembered with pride" the IRA's
would-be Gibraltar no-warning car bombers, whose massive bomb would have vapourized not only the
soldier targets, but also the many civilian tourists viewing them..... :sick::rolleyes:
I can only say fair play to John Finucane for saying that these people were unarmed and had surrendered when they were murdered by crown forces as was his own father by crown backed loyalist forces

OP
Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That seat in north down will likely go to the DUP now who were 1400 behind sylvia in 2017 no other party can bridge that gap even if 50% of sylvia support broke to Alliance they would still be well short........sinn fein never mattered here they have 400 votes

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
The SDLP are now running a joint SF/SDLP abstentionist candidate in North Belfast who counts
the IRA’s Shankill bomber among his election team.

Shameful.
Don't worry about the six counties that's not really the UK it's Ireland.😊🍀

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I’ve just been watching some ‘Election special’ garbage on Sky News. The crapfest was live from Reading, which is a town split into 2 constituencies. One voted remain and has a labour MP. The other voted leave and has a Tory MP. They have very similar majorities of under 4000. So far, so good. On the face of it Reading seems to be a reflection of the 2016 referendum result, and a good place to come to gauge current opinion on the Brexit topic.

So Sky News introduce the viewers to what they said was ‘A handful of local people’ to hear their views. The first one in the line of four is an African bloke who is an immigration lawyer and speaks with a broad Nigerian accent. He says he voted remain and wants another referendum. Can you see where this is going? The second is a middle aged white English bloke who runs his own IT business and says that he voted leave and just wants us to leave ASAP. No problems so far eh? Well, the third is a fat female kunt who is the head of the students union at Reading University. Guess what? She says that she voted remain and is really angry about this election as she isn’t sure where to cast her vote to do the most damage to ‘leave’. (At least the future is safe in the hands of this human fucking roundabout and her generation of super cucks) The fourth is a leaver who......... Only jesting. That would be too obviously fair and balanced FFS. The fourth is a middle aged male, leftie type who runs a charity and guess what? Voted remain and wants another referendum. The presenter shitcunt signed off with something like “Well there you are folks. You’ve heard what Reading thinks. Tomorrow we’ll be in blah blah blah blah for more public opinion”

I hate these media vermin and I hope they all catch some sort of ‘microphone transmitted’ Ebola or something equally lethal, immediately if not sooner. Democracy in plain view, you can’t beat it.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Tom Watson, last of Brownites, standing down as deputy leader and not running in this election