• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

UK General Election 2019 UK General election December 2019

will this election return a majority to deliver Brexit by Jan31 2020

• Yes

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
will you being joining John Finucane and going to canvas for Black Jack Hermon's wife in North Down?
Why would I do that?

I do love how you lads constantly deflect from the DUP's regular, and widely reported in the press, consultations with the UVF, an active terrorist group.

Can't beat the West Brits on here for the deflection..😅

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Why would I do that?

I do love how you lads constantly deflect from the DUP's regular, and widely reported in the press, consultations with the UVF, an active terrorist group.

Can't beat the West Brits on here for the deflection..😅
why get worked up about the DUP/UVF when SF are now electoral partners of their RUC handlers?

OP
Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman

Donator
PI Member
Corbyn made a speech this morning where he promised to keep brexit going for another six months at least Lol with tears

A Voice

PI Member
Phillip Hammond has decided to retire from politics ....he's going on the non runners list :love:
Is it my imagination or are most if not all of the retirees remoaners? Many of them cited hurty words and feelz as the reason but could they just sense that their betrayal of the popular will is not going to go down well at the doorstep?

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
PI Member
Is it my imagination or are most if not all of the retirees remoaners? Many of them cited hurty words and feelz as the reason but could they just sense that their betrayal of the popular will is not going to go down well at the doorstep?
Mr.Farage and the Brexit party are piling on the pressure now.I wouldn't be surprised if a little deal between them and the Tories is done soon.😊😈

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Mr.Farage and the Brexit party are piling on the pressure now.I wouldn't be surprised if a little deal between them and the Tories is done soon.😊😈
guido was reporting that there was discussions going on between the BP and Tories through ERG channels. Although we see that 20 BP candidates have resigned rather than split the vote.

Anglophile

PI Member
The SDLP are now running a joint SF/SDLP abstentionist candidate in North Belfast who counts
the IRA’s Shankill bomber among his election team.

Shameful.

Top Bottom