UK Black Equality Supremeo draws Enoch Powell parallel - "Sleepwalking into Racial Catastrophe" +++

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trevor Philips is like the Tory Mayoral Candidate for London

Bill The Boer

PI Member
... the current atmosphere of fear created by the Zionazi Gaystapo and their Libtard running dogs...
The fact is, if Philips came on this forum, and observed the base political sentiment and stupidity he is arousing with his considered and of course undeniable comments, he would quickly realise that as a public figure aiming for the best interests of his society, he must need shut up, quickly, and first work out the much more pressing problem , namely, the problem of stupid, ignorant, racist c nuts.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The fact is, if Philips came on this forum, and observed the base political sentiment and stupidity he is arousing with his considered and of course undeniable comments, he would quickly realise that as a public figure aiming for the best interests of his society, he must need shut up, quickly, and first work out the much more pressing problem , namely, the problem of stupid, ignorant, racist c nuts.

If I were you, I'd work out the problem of racism in your own country of Israel. Here in Ireland, we haven't bombed women and children with white phosphorus yet - and I'm confident we never will.

Top Bottom