Tyson Fury and Family dishing out red pills

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
He is a most interesting character . He is entertaining and comes out with some good common sense stuff.
Not all boxers are dimwits.
And I will have to admit I thought he had no chance against Klitshko a few yeas ago and I was wrong.
Tony Bellew, the multiple World champion who retired last week has also come out with some good common sense political stuff like this.

Last edited:

mulligan

PI Member
Anyone watching the fight? Wilder is favourite, Fury should have had a few more warm up fights. Fury has a decent shot if he can replicate his performance against Klitschko, but Fury was poor enough his previous 2 fights.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
He must be the only man to become heavyweight champion and have neither his Country of birth (England) nor his Country of origin (Ireland) want to claim him as theirs.

Normally there's a tug of war but when he beat Klitschko the Brits referred to him as Irish and the Irish referred to him as British!

El Chaval.

PI Member
The jew didnt quite get the answer he wanted .
Cheek of him comparing pampered Jews to Irish tinkers

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Didnt watch it but listened to the radio commentary. Sounded like Fury was on top for most of the time but the two knockdowns made the difference that resulted in a draw.
Presumably there will be a rematch. It would probably have no problem selling 90,000 tickets to fill Wembley like the Joshua / Klitshko fight did.

Top Bottom