Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Two Minutes Hate

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member

GodsDog

PI Member
When I feel a bit lost and confused, PJW comes along and reaffirms that my feelings are perfectly valid

Silver tongued charismatic snake oil salesmen will do that to the gullible! :ROFLMAO:

"It's absolutely crucial that you give me your money"

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
More fake news, its 9 min 27 seconds nat 2 min...

GodsDog

PI Member
Everything he says is the truth. Only sheep and cowards hate him.

I don't hate him. I just see him for what he is.

An internet opportunist preying on the feeble minded who can't think for themselves.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
I don't hate him. I just see him for what he is.

An internet opportunist preying on the feeble minded who can't think for themselves.
Haha hes the opposite. You are the gullible fool that believes the fake news media.

Orange man bad..

GodsDog

PI Member
Haha hes the opposite. You are the gullible fool that believes the fake news media.

Orange man bad..

You paint me with such broad strokes.
But then drawing with thick crayons probably comes quite naturally to you! :ROFLMAO:

Don't presume I fit in your simplistic pigeon hole.
Actually I quite enjoyed watching Donald trump get elected. I stayed up especially until 4am to watch the democrats crying into their cameras,
It was a special moment! Probably would have voted for him myself if I could have! :ROFLMAO:

He was the biggest FUCK YOU that the little guys in the US who have been ignored and fucked over by their system for decades
could send to the scumbag sociopaths that had been running their lives into the toilet while making out like bandits.

Also, Trump has not started any new wars which is a big step up from mr silver tongued warmonger Obama
who was the first president ever to be at war every single day of a two term presidency.
For that reason alone he was a better president. Sure he says lots of stupid shit.
But they all do. They are ignorant americans FFS! :ROFLMAO:
But he's not killing as many innocent people. That's a biggie for me in a US president.

Top Bottom