Twitter is interfering in Irish abortion referendum by shadow banning Pro Life accounts

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Well at least you posted something other than your own musings this time so we're making progress!
Be careful who you are getting into bed with though. Youth Defence?

The pertinent question is whether the fact that there was a heartbeat in the foetus delayed
doctors from acting promptly on Savita's reasonable request for termination and whether
an early termination would have increased Savita's chances of survival.

Boylan says yes it would have

The part I highlighted in bold would seem to indicate that the people signing this letter would also agree with that assessment

What they're saying is that the hospital failed to diagnose the the E Coli infection. If they had of, then "What we can say with certainty is that where ruptured membranes are accompanied by any clinical or bio-chemical marker of infection, Irish obstetricians understand they can intervene with early delivery of the baby if necessary."

The error was in failing to diagnose her infected blood. An abortion would not have cured that infection. She still would have died. Savita's case has absolutely nothing to do with the 8th amendment.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I stopped at "Boylan is the regime's Mengele"

and declared victory for the pro choice movement
By Godwin's law :p

Sorry folks but I can no longer suspend disbelief and take people seriously when they reject
professional medical testimony in favour of their own armchair musings
professional medical testimony. is that right godsdog. its sad that ur exactly the type of citizen our corporate overlords want - someone who believes the corporate trained corporate educated corporate paid doctors and scientists of the corporate oligarchs. are u aware that some of the 'scientists' involved in the roe vs wade case in america came clear years later and owned up to falsifying information for the pro abortion lobby. are u aware that the 'roe' in question also came clean years later and told how she was forced by her feminist lawyers to lie about being raped!!!! as for quoting godwins law, that law doesnt really hold any water anymore as we all know about the workcamps. as for armchair musings, u are the mother of all armchair musers, but do u know what, the likes of me were defending u in ur mothers womb, so u can be or not be what u want, werent u the lucky little embryo, foetus, undifferentiated cluster of cells or whatever u want to call the CHILD in the womb. and who the fuck are you to advise anyone to be careful who to get into bed with (re youth defence). id say ud get up on a cracked plate urself. and not even satisfy the plate u spermless maggot.

Threads
Well at least you posted something other than your own musings this time so we're making progress!
Be careful who you are getting into bed with though. Youth Defence?
Youth Defence is one of the few, most courageous, authentic human rights advocates in this country. But because they are vigorously anti-establishment and they aren't part of the golden circle of regime NGOs, they get abuse from the entire media monopoly. It's unfortunate people buy into that abuse.
The pertinent question is whether the fact that there was a heartbeat in the foetus delayed
doctors from acting promptly on Savita's reasonable request for termination and whether
an early termination would have increased Savita's chances of survival.

Boylan says yes it would have
The part I highlighted in bold would seem to indicate that the people signing this letter would also agree with that assessment
The pertinent point in respect to the abortion issue is that there's nothing in the 8th amendment that prevents an early withdrawal of that child if in the view of the medical practitioners that is required to save the mother. It's wrong to describe Boylan as a Mengele as I did above. Mengele was an outlier. Boylan's role is more of a Brandt. A surgeon meshed within the hierarchy of the regime but one that muddles "do no harm" with the regime ideology of the day; in contemporary terms New Left snowflakism.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
id like to apologise to godsdog for going off on one there but what really annoyed me was your complaint of being bullied. for the love of Jesus can you not see what abortion is. it is the brutal extermination of the most defenceless innocent beings on earth. it is bullying to the power of a million. really, do u not get it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I see I'm Shadow Banned on Twitter again. It's amazing that these cowardly scum just don't send you a message and tell you that you're banned for reason X, Y or Z. Instead they make it look like everything is fine - until your friends start telling you they can't see your posts. Of course, for the most part they have no reason - except that my content is not Liberal enough.

Top Bottom