TV licence payment website promotes blended race family

Florence

PI Member
Is the RTE ad racist?

It suggests that some people might not have paid their TV licence and pictures a white woman and a white child with a black man. Is RTE suggesting that a black man would not pay his TV licence? Surely not!

Custard Surprise

Donator
PI Member
This fascist population replacement ideology has been well underway and Vlad and the libtards in FG are really not holding back anymore,

I utterly despise the RTE propaganda machine since they got Higgins in the first time, these gobsh1te National Traitors are nothing but
a bunch of loser retards that haven't evolved since their student union days, RTE is losing and blowing our taxes every week, nobody is
listening to these nimby LIARS like D'arcy anymore,,

Always re-enforcing the idea that black (bogus asylum seekers = 99% ) should only date white pretty girls and vice-versa,

Well done RTE traitors, you just keep tipping us off to your TRUE policies,, no chance they could show a Black guy with

A) A Chinese girl ?
B) A Muslim Girl ?
C) A black Girl ? (thats a fooking laugh)
D) Another black guy in a Gay relationship ??

Nope , it is always the same,, black guy ONLY with a Native Western European WHITE girl,,, why is that ?? Lidl , most TV shows etc ??

Is it something black women need to talk about ? or the black voices on the airwaves ?? it certainly is a Cultural and Racial phenomenon
that has happened all over the Western world recently and NOT ONE of the libtards talks about it ? it;s only talk, there is no need
to get all racist and hyped up ,, it really is a serious thing that has seen massive and I mean MASSIVE black single mother numbers in America,
and the UK,,, , where are their ?? men going ??

Yeah, a lot of placement of blacks in our media and adverts. A preemptive attempt to subconsciously normalize the demographic replacement they have planned. So by the time the average paddy realizes he's the minority on the bus it's either too late to do anything about it or "too racist" to mention it.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
[Use our quick and convenient online service to renew your existing TV Licence, purchase your first TV Licence or change your personal details. ]
“Just enter your credit card details and I’ll send you on your share of €50,000,000 that my Nigerian Prince left.” In the meantime I’ll take care of these two whities”

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
Yeah, a lot of placement of blacks in our media and adverts. A preemptive attempt to subconsciously normalize the demographic replacement they have planned. So by the time the average paddy realizes he's the minority on the bus it's either too late to do anything about it or "too racist" to mention it.
It's already too "racist" to mention it

Storybud2

PI Member
get that black dick into you

is this about Ray Darcy again or the first lady-boy in Ireland getting lying Vladkars dark dick up his ass ? strictly cum dancing is starting again or is it about the Irish media ? I don't know ? they are all lying , scum , I don't believe a fooking word out of their LYING gobs anymore,,

And people wonder why voters have had enough of these fooktards and will just vote hard right,, the libtards ALONE have destroyed the centre,, this
is madness, FFG are libtard scumbags, the centre is now gone ,

Top Bottom