TV licence payment website promotes blended race family

Storybud2

PI Member

This fascist population replacement ideology has been well underway and Vlad and the libtards in FG are really not holding back anymore,

I utterly despise the RTE propaganda machine since they got Higgins in the first time, these gobsh1te National Traitors are nothing but
a bunch of loser retards that haven't evolved since their student union days, RTE is losing and blowing our taxes every week, nobody is
listening to these nimby LIARS like D'arcy anymore,,

Always re-enforcing the idea that black (bogus asylum seekers = 99% ) should only date white pretty girls and vice-versa,

Well done RTE traitors, you just keep tipping us off to your TRUE policies,, no chance they could show a Black guy with

A) A Chinese girl ?
B) A Muslim Girl ?
C) A black Girl ? (thats a fooking laugh)
D) Another black guy in a Gay relationship ??

Nope , it is always the same,, black guy ONLY with a Native Western European WHITE girl,,, why is that ?? Lidl , most TV shows etc ??

Is it something black women need to talk about ? or the black voices on the airwaves ?? it certainly is a Cultural and Racial phenomenon
that has happened all over the Western world recently and NOT ONE of the libtards talks about it ? it;s only talk, there is no need
to get all racist and hyped up ,, it really is a serious thing that has seen massive and I mean MASSIVE black single mother numbers in America,
and the UK,,, , where are their ?? men going ??

darkhorse3

PI Member
Yep mindjob being done all round. The company Gillette which promotes it's social justice warrior theme in the West runs ads in India telling brown women they have to look white. The elites want a uniform mocca coloured serf for the future.
Must be the same company thats brainwashing us whiteies into thinking that brownies look good too

This fascist population replacement ideology has been well underway and Vlad and the libtards in FG are really not holding back anymore,

I utterly despise the RTE propaganda machine since they got Higgins in the first time, these gobsh1te National Traitors are nothing but
a bunch of loser retards that haven't evolved since their student union days, RTE is losing and blowing our taxes every week, nobody is
listening to these nimby LIARS like D'arcy anymore,,

Always re-enforcing the idea that black (bogus asylum seekers = 99% ) should only date white pretty girls and vice-versa,

Well done RTE traitors, you just keep tipping us off to your TRUE policies,, no chance they could show a Black guy with

A) A Chinese girl ?
B) A Muslim Girl ?
C) A black Girl ? (thats a fooking laugh)
D) Another black guy in a Gay relationship ??

Nope , it is always the same,, black guy ONLY with a Native Western European WHITE girl,,, why is that ?? Lidl , most TV shows etc ??

Is it something black women need to talk about ? or the black voices on the airwaves ?? it certainly is a Cultural and Racial phenomenon
that has happened all over the Western world recently and NOT ONE of the libtards talks about it ? it;s only talk, there is no need
to get all racist and hyped up ,, it really is a serious thing that has seen massive and I mean MASSIVE black single mother numbers in America,
and the UK,,, , where are their ?? men going ??
The worst thing about the globalist agenda has to be RTE, in particular, fucking late late show. I swear if the cops sat down the most hardcore criminals in front of the late late on loop they would sign like canneries.
First we had sickly sweet Gay fucking Burn , replaced by the plank Pat Kenny and now that fucking drinking straw Ryan shite the tights Tubridy

Top Bottom