Turner Prize 2018

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
The usual horseshit from artistic cultural Dolly Parton fans presiding over the award of the Turner prize have chosen the following.......
A highly “personal” film shot by artist Charlotte Prodger on her iPhone, which recalls her experiences of coming out as gay in rural Scotland, has won her the prestigious £25,000 Turner Prize.

The Glasgow-based artist/pervert, known for exploring queer identity, won the annual art award for two of her videos.
One of those, titled Bridgit, was filmed entirely on her phone and features her reading from her diaries.
Prodger said she was "quite overwhelmed" and "very touched" to win.

"The stories that I'm telling, although they're mine and they're personal, are stories that a lot of people - I guess queer people - have experienced," she told BBC News.

The BBC, now staffed almost entirely with LGBT perverts surprisingly decided to widely cover the story.

Fuck off.

Attachments

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads
The usual horseshit from artistic cultural Dolly Parton fans presiding over the award of the Turner prize have chosen the following.......
A highly “personal” film shot by artist Charlotte Prodger on her iPhone, which recalls her experiences of coming out as gay in rural Scotland, has won her the prestigious £25,000 Turner Prize.

The Glasgow-based artist/pervert, known for exploring queer identity, won the annual art award for two of her videos.
One of those, titled Bridgit, was filmed entirely on her phone and features her reading from her diaries.
Prodger said she was "quite overwhelmed" and "very touched" to win.

"The stories that I'm telling, although they're mine and they're personal, are stories that a lot of people - I guess queer people - have experienced," she told BBC News.

The BBC, now staffed almost entirely with LGBT perverts surprisingly decided to widely cover the story.

Fuck off.
Just like the oscars, some shyte always wins that nobody ever watches or cares about except libtards.

Meanwhile some holywood normal film makes millions and never gets a sniff.

Top Bottom