• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Tulsi Gabbard for US President 2024!

Forget Trump. While his reign has certainly been a colourful distraction, he's been quite the disappointment and hasn't really come through at all
regarding his many election promises of ending foreign interventions and improving relations with Russia.

Here is the woman that both democrats and republicans have a bipartisan fear of getting near the reins of power
Because if she does, It seems likely that the ugly and murderous weapons gravy train that corrupts them all
not to mention the long catalogue of horrors that is US foreign policy will finally be tackled and hopefully
brought to an appropriate end!

Why This Iraq War Veteran Has Created Panic In The Democratic Party

Tulsi Gabbard for US president 2020?

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
Jul 31, 2018
Trumps advantage in 2020 is that the media and his foes have nothing left to throw at him and no more revelations up their sleeves.
FFS they threw the kitchen sink at him , in recent years.
They had the Pussy grabbing recordings, got a hooker to describe his penis, the Russian pissing video allegation. And he still won.

Furthermore, even Elizabeth Warren has come out agreeing with him on exiting Syria.
Elizabeth Warren Backs Withdrawal Of U.S. Troops From Syria And Afghanistan | HuffPost

He needs to pull more troops home.
It's a winning strategy.
White House acknowledges the U.S. is at war in seven countries

Fascinating to watch so many over Democrats fight him over troop withdrawal.
The vast majority of Americans want out.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
Tulsi Gabbard's record shows that she is the real deal so it seems a possibility that she will be shot if she gets as far as being nominated.

But it seems likely the Dems will sabotage her a la bernie long before that happens.

George Dillon

PI Member
Nov 6, 2018
I really don't know much about her, but the little I know I like.
I look forward to learning a lot more.

The media ignored her announcement.
Even RTE has a big piece about some guy called Castro declaring his candidacy, but nothing on Tulsi.
Why am I surprised.

RTE --- Incompetence, Arrogance, and Fake News.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Sep 26, 2018
Tulsi Gabbard's record shows that she is the real deal so it seems a possibility that she will be shot if she gets as far as being nominated.

But it seems likely the Dems will sabotage her a la bernie long before that happens.
can't see this war criminal becoming president ......seems like a bit of a joke to me

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Mar 17, 2016
I prefer Trump presently. Because he's quite good at exhausting both the neo-liberal-left and the neocons.

A sane demo as president would prolly make the neocons prominent in opposition again. So I'm happy with Trump for the minute despite his blindspots.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I really don't know much about her, but the little I know I like.
I look forward to learning a lot more.

The media ignored her announcement.
Even RTE has a big piece about some guy called Castro declaring his candidacy, but nothing on Tulsi.
Why am I surprised.

RTE --- Incompetence, Arrogance, and Fake News.
Castro would be much better known than her a d it is a big field

George Dillon

PI Member
Nov 6, 2018
Castro would be much better known than her a d it is a big field

I have to differ with you.
Tulsi is not well known nationally.
But neither is Castro.
Though he has a brother who is a congressman. Maybe people confuse the two.
And none of them is known in Ireland.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Sep 26, 2018
Trump would eat these rats alive they are lightweight snowflakes who wouldn't last a week :cool:

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I have to differ with you.
Tulsi is not well known nationally.
But neither is Castro.
Though he has a brother who is a congressman. Maybe people confuse the two.
And none of them is known in Ireland.
Well neither is known in Ireland but here Castro is much better known for a few reasons as he is a twin and a sort of Hispanic Obama, bur certainly Tulsi would not at the moment be anyway near as well known

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Trump would eat these rats alive they are lightweight snowflakes who wouldn't last a week :cool:
Nonsense, Trump could not destroy Tulsi as she is a Major and that is a significant rank indeed. He could not destroy Castro too easily either. They are not like say Warren who is a joke of her own making. I do not think Castro will be a feature at all. Now of course I and indeed us all, might look foolish by the end so when I say nonsense, it is just my opinion, not a put down of yours.

George Dillon

PI Member
Nov 6, 2018
I see Tulsi has been the victim of a -- typically maladroit and incompetent -- Russian smear by warmongering NBC.
Fake News vermin..

Top Bottom