Tulsi Gabbard for US President 2020!

TW Tone

PI Member
Tulsi will be in the second debate, I believe it's July 31.

It is probably the 'easier' line-up, since a lot of the heavy hitters are in the first debate. That might not be to Tulsi's advantage, as I would expect lower viewership on the second night.

Still, Biden is on with Tulsi, and that gives her a good chance to go after his slavish loyalty to the military industrial complex and his constant cheerleading for unwinnable wars.. She may also get a chance to ask him what unit he served in in Vietnam.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
That is her being promoted to Major.

I was talking to democrats from LA today who were big Kamila Harris fans. They hated Tulsi as she was military. Does not matter if she is a peacenik, they are programed to hate military
aye, that's why they were so eager for HRC last time, they hate war. Or why they re-elected Obama the Drone, because they hate war.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
That is her being promoted to Major.

I was talking to democrats from LA today who were big Kamila Harris fans. They hated Tulsi as she was military. Does not matter if she is a peacenik, they are programed to hate military
I take it back, she's pro abortion demoncritter.

aye, that's why they were so eager for HRC last time, they hate war. Or why they re-elected Obama the Drone, because they hate war.
They love war now, spot on, if it helps the oligarchs they will 180 their views.

She's anti interventionist unless it makes sense as in you have to try understand the situation and the right thing to do, rather then what the biggest lobby says you should do, as in you need to understand the why, but shes is not a pacifistic, only tards are.

She is against the MIC which is a jobs for the boys program for the top tier class on both sides having sold off the manufacturing economy of the us destroying real jobs for the average american.

She has a history of denigrating party establishments like obama or hillary where she supported for sanders, she not in the special group.

She doesn't fit into the left right circle jerk that is western politics, she has an opinion based on her own experiences and abilities, she is not controllable or willing to undermine her principles for favour in the party or some lobbyist.

Regards the globohomo and abortion issues, she called gays homosexual extremists in the past and was anti abortion at least regards increasing access to abortion after 20 weeks, but i assume she is smart here and trying to get into office and has adjusted her opinions on this where it doesn't directly undermine her fundamental principles, i don't know.

She is also a hindu and a supporter of hindu nationalism, even though the US is civic nationalist, but the US is unique regards its history, though i do not think that will last in the long run. Im assuming she can see the reality of what is best for the rest of the world, but this is bad for globohomo, as nationhood and nationalism is bad for the global elites.

TW Tone

PI Member
I see Tulsi has to suspend her campaign for a few weeks because she has been posted to go with her unit to Indonesia. Some Micky Mouse gig training the Indonesian Army.
On the whole I think it'll do her campaign no harm. You can imagine it'll be a segment on every news channel. Well, maybe not MSNBC, the faux left channel.
I am a bit down about her right now, it's disappointing to see her getting no traction in the polls.

Last edited:

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
I see Tulsi has to suspend her campaign for a few weeks because she has been posted to go with her unit to Indonesia. Some Micky Mouse gig training the Indonesian Army.
So while the rest of the Dem Noms prepare for the third round of debates crying about migrants and eating pork chops Tulsi will be like:

She's such a Bad Ass

Top Bottom