Tulsi Gabbard for US President 2020!

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The entire media industrial complex has fallen on Gabbard, closing the case file on her being a Russian surrogate as an indisputable FACT and that if you question it, YOU too are a Russian surrogate.

People who think this way must think James Bond is a real life documentary with Putin as the powerful and all seeing as Blofield or Dr. No type. Don't think that's how reality works.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The Iowa Caucus is one year from yesterday. Unfortunately it looks like Hillary is not running as many women join, like a black Kamila, who is not black. The indian who is not an indian and Cory Booker who is thinking of coming out of the cupport.

jmcc

PI Member
The entire media industrial complex has fallen on Gabbard, closing the case file on her being a Russian surrogate as an indisputable FACT and that if you question it, YOU too are a Russian surrogate.
There's a very good demolition of that fake news story on The Intercept.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

People who think this way must think James Bond is a real life documentary with Putin as the powerful and all seeing as Blofield or Dr. No type. Don't think that's how reality works.
This was predictable!

Masonteer

Donator
PI Member
As her sister was campaigning on Twitter for the last few hundred donations Tulsi needed to get onto the third set of presidential candidate debates Twitter banned her account.

TW Tone

PI Member
As her sister was campaigning on Twitter for the last few hundred donations Tulsi needed to get onto the third set of presidential candidate debates Twitter banned her account.

I am one of the 99826!

Fakebook, Youtube, Twitter, --- they're all gangsters.

CNN and the Democrat honchos get to decide, but I think Tulsi will be OK.
She has already started hustling for donations to get her into the third debate.
Numbers of donors is what matters, even a dollar counts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I am one of the 99826!

Gamebook, Youtube, Twitter, --- they're all gangsters.

CNN and the Democrat honchos get to decide, but I think Tulsi will be OK.
She has already started hustling for donations to get her into the third debate.
Numbers of donors is what matters, even a dollar counts.
We must certainly keep our fingers crossed that she makes a splash in the 2nd debate.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I just saw a poll on drudge where Biden is slipping but the important thing is that 23 percent are undecided. Someone will grab a big night. Tulsi, yang or the crazy writer woman who I cant remember.
But the other too also know it is die dog time.

There will be 20 so that means a new dunce to replace the guy who dropped out.
Unfortunately not Mike Gravel who ye would love and who would add great excitement.

Top Bottom