Self Moderated Tulsi Gabbard for US President 2020!

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Baloney.
Can't you even read the reports of what he is implementing?
Cut out the stujpid prejudice, this isn't the Irish Times.

At least a grand per month for every household.
Moratoriums on repossessions.
Halt on student loans.
Etc etc. Why am I wasting time telling you what' you could find in 20 seconds search.
He's not the saint you think.

Trump is offering 50 billion to airlines who spent all their profits in the good times on stock buybacks
now the taxpayer bails them out.

Boeing too were squealing for another 50 billion. But that might come from military budgets
since they are a large military contractor.

He's offering a 2.6 trillion ederal guarantee to the money markets

and on top of that, hundreds of billions of loans to big business which will never be paid back.

Sure hes giving some money to families. 150 billion I think. A fraction of the total 1 trillion spend
but that fraction will just go straight back into the real economy. Now thats actually a good thing.
Some REAL economic stimulus and about time the little guy was bailed out a little instead
of the usual lie of trickle down economics which has been the norm until now. I'll give him that.

But then again, if he's handing away nearly a trillion dollars to ig business and another 2.6 in financial guarantees to wall street
then he really does need to distract joe soap with a bone in order to get it through doesn't he?
That's just a necessary cost of pulling off the heist really.

TW Tone

PI Member
I wasted several hours here during the Spring touting the candidacy for President of Tulsi Gabbard. I even threw a few bucks into her campaign fund.

I did wrong. She turned out to be a renegade.
She backed Biden, even tho he embodies everything Tulsi said she opposed.

I have pretty much washed my hands of this year's general election. On the whole, I hope Trump wins, largely because I despise his enemies.

But we now have a new hope, one I have great confidence in. This is TV commentator Tucker Carlson. For those not familiar with American TV, I guess I'd describe him as a traditionalist progressive. To use the clichés, well to the right on heritage, culture and community, to the left on economic matters. A strong opponent of the stupid wars the US gets involved in. He has a base--his show has the highest viewership on Fox, and eclipses Fake News CNN.

A lot of people in the US are disappointed with Trump, for many reasons. Even his response to the looting has been tardy and kidgloved.
They are already looking to 2024. Indeed, one source (current edition of Politico) puts Tucker as the early frontrunner for 2024 !

Maybe someone can start a new thread: Tucker in 24!

jpc

PI Member
I wasted several hours here during the Spring touting the candidacy for President of Tulsi Gabbard. I even threw a few bucks into her campaign fund.

I have pretty much washed my hands of this year's general election. On the whole, I hope Trump wins, largely because I despise his enemies.

But we now have a new hope, one I have great confidence in. This is TV commentator Tucker Carlson. For those not familiar with American TV, I guess I'd describe him as a traditionalist progressive. To use the clichés, well to the right on heritage, culture and community, to the left on economic matters. A strong opponent of the stupid wars the US gets involved in. He has a base--his show has the highest viewership on Fox, and eclipses Fake News CNN.

A lot of people in the US are disappointed with Trump, for many reasons. Even his response to the looting has been tardy and kidgloved.
They are already looking to 2024. Indeed, one source (current edition of Politico) puts Tucker as the early frontrunner for 2024 !

It's a country in a serious identity crisis.
The American dream is dead.
Inequality is at third world level's.
Regardless of your skin colour.
Where to from this point?

TW Tone

PI Member
He's not the saint you think.

Trump is offering 50 billion to airlines who spent all their profits in the good times on stock buybacks
now the taxpayer bails them out.

Boeing too were squealing for another 50 billion. But that might come from military budgets
since they are a large military contractor.

He's offering a 2.6 trillion ederal guarantee to the money markets

and on top of that, hundreds of billions of loans to big business which will never be paid back.

Sure hes giving some money to families. 150 billion I think. A fraction of the total 1 trillion spend
but that fraction will just go straight back into the real economy. Now thats actually a good thing.
Some REAL economic stimulus and about time the little guy was bailed out a little instead
of the usual lie of trickle down economics which has been the norm until now. I'll give him that.

But then again, if he's handing away nearly a trillion dollars to ig business and another 2.6 in financial guarantees to wall street
then he really does need to distract joe soap with a bone in order to get it through doesn't he?
That's just a necessary cost of pulling off the heist really.

"He's not the saint you think"....

Are you nuts? There isn't one person on the face of the earth who thinks Trump is a saint.

Reactions: jpc
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member

Tulsi did not want to have the democratic machine and their media all totally polarised against her next time she runs.
It's just future electoral strategy. She held her nose and took the strategically best action. It stinks but so does american politics.

And I'm sure Tulsi herself is pretty damn disillusioned with the lack of support she got from the american people.
Who could blame her. She put herself out there to get shot down. She was attacked from all sides for supporting anti war policies
The american people had a decent option but they preferred to vote for brain dead Biden. So Fuck them.

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member

I'm not so sure. He seems like the type of candidate who'd get his brains blown out.

TW Tone

PI Member
I was very displeased with Tulsi when she endorsed Biden.
He stands for everything she had opposed.
And it wasn't because she has a tough congressional fight coming up--she's not running.

I am willing to forgive Tulsi, and will follow her future career with interest. She has no chance of a job in a Biden administration, but mght have a long shot chance in Veterans Affairs under Trump.

But I had to grin at how the DNC rewarded her loyalty.

jpc

PI Member
And it wasn't because she has a tough congressional fight coming up--she's not running.

I am willing to forgive Tulsi, and will follow her future career with interest. She has no chance of a job in a Biden administration, but mght have a long shot chance in Veterans Affairs under Trump.

Horrible vindictive geriatric old creeps.
No interest in any challengers.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member

Tulsi was the one who publicly eviscerated Kamala Harris and her hypocrisy as regards the incarceration and severe sentencing of black men.
She single handedly knocked Harris completely out of the running.

There is no way the corrupt DNC could have let her speak after that considering Harris is now Biden's token black running mate
despite garnering a mere 2% in the polls after Tulsi ripped her a new asshole!! :ROFLMAO:

jpc

PI Member
Tulsi was the one who publicly eviscerated Kamala Harris and her hypocrisy as regards the incarceration and severe sentencing of black men.
She single handedly knocked Harris completely out of the running.

There is no way the corrupt DNC could have let her speak after that considering Harris is now Biden's token black running mate
despite garnering a mere 2% in the polls after Tulsi ripped her a new asshole!! :ROFLMAO:
Tulusi is kryptonite to Kamela!
You are completely right
The hypocrisy is of hilarious levels.
And don't forget the #me too! about turn wrt Biden.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member

jpc

PI Member
Whoever these detractors are.
They are beneath contempt.
Says a lot about what is important to them.
And kids are not apparently on that list.
Just point scoring.

Top Bottom