Tulsi Gabbard for US President 2020!

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

Forget Trump. While his reign has certainly been a colourful distraction, he's been quite the disappointment and hasn't really come through at all
regarding his many election promises of ending foreign interventions and improving relations with Russia.

Here is the woman that both democrats and republicans have a bipartisan fear of getting near the reins of power
Because if she does, It seems likely that the ugly and murderous weapons gravy train that corrupts them all
not to mention the long catalogue of horrors that is US foreign policy will finally be tackled and hopefully
brought to an appropriate end!

Why This Iraq War Veteran Has Created Panic In The Democratic Party

Tulsi Gabbard for US president 2020?

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
This would be more of dry run for her.

The democrazies are all wrapped up in in the Trump-is-Putin's-man mythology and she'd get a tonne of that stupid stuff as well. She'll also need a billionaires' warchest to gallop over the big money lobbies. She may go onto make her big impression when Trump is gone.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This would be more of dry run for her.

The democrazies are all wrapped up in in the Trump-is-Putin's-man mythology and she'd get a tonne of that stupid stuff as well. She'll also need a billionaires' warchest to gallop over the big money lobbies. She may go onto make her big impression when Trump is gone.
No doubt she's just doing it to highlight and get people talking about the details of foreign wars, the cost both human and financial and how better all that human and other capital could be used for the betterment of america (and by the absence of US military, the rest of the planet too!).
I reckon crowdfunding will get behind her in a big way too!

But anything can happen. I doubt Trump truly expected to be elected.
He was initially just there to undermine the republican candidates
but then his candidacy took on a life of it's own!! :p

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
She announced yesterday that she is running. She is very like Ron Paul in many respects and they will try to make a fool out of her. Her only possible weakness is her intellect, she needs to be top shelf. I certainly support her for the democrat nomination.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Trump has the blue collar vote.
I don't see anyone in the Dems coming even close.
She could, she is running for real and to win. I can not get Paddy Power here any more, but she is good for a flutter, check the odds

El Chaval.

PI Member
She could, she is running for real and to win. I can not get Paddy Power here any more, but she is good for a flutter, check the odds
I liked her stance on Syria, but what's her position on the Wall?
that's the big issue in 2020 and if she opposes it she's toast in debates.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Trumps advantage in 2020 is that the media and his foes have nothing left to throw at him and no more revelations up their sleeves.
FFS they threw the kitchen sink at him , in recent years.
They had the Pussy grabbing recordings, got a hooker to describe his penis, the Russian pissing video allegation. And he still won.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I liked her stance on Syria, but what's her position on the Wall?
that's the big issue in 2020 and if she opposes it she's toast in debates.
Well she has to win the democrat nomination, and the wall is not important to them. But, we will have the biggest field ever and it is all to play for

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Trumps advantage in 2020 is that the media and his foes have nothing left to throw at him and no more revelations up their sleeves.
FFS they threw the kitchen sink at him , in recent years.
They had the Pussy grabbing recordings, got a hooker to describe his penis, the Russian pissing video allegation. And he still won.
Well the attacks won himthe nomination and Hillary won him the general

George Dillon

PI Member
She has a lot going for her. A military anti--militarist. Chicken Hawks will show up as the hypocrites they are if they attack her. A Hindu woman. That checks the diversity box. Contrast with frauds like Warren.

That won't stop the attacks. The Zionists will go after her too.

But she can appeal to the Bernie Saunders wing--he's faux, maybe she's the real thing.
I can't see her winning, but if she gets a debate going on why the Democrats have become the War Party she will have done good.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
She has a lot going for her. A military anti--militarist. Chicken Hawks will show up as the hypocrites they are if they attack her. A Hindu woman. That checks the diversity box. Contrast with frauds like Warren.

That won't stop the attacks. The Zionists will go after her too.

But she can appeal to the Bernie Saunders wing--he's faux, maybe she's the real thing.
I can't see her winning, but if she gets a debate going on why the Democrats have become the War Party she will have done good.
I can not see her losing, that is why it is a risky venture.

Top Bottom