Video Truther Doctors are speaking out about COVID-19

Polyco

PI Member
I asked a straight question on visors, and get dissemination.

And yet...

But then, it wasn't me you were addressing with the question and we are all well aware that a broader view is not welcome among those pushing the big money line.

NewIre

PI Member
I asked a straight question on visors, and get dissemination.

And yet...

You can do better than that... You're quoting from a Social Science Department which alleges expertise in virology. :rolleyes:

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
You are not even addressing the right poster with that comment. Hope you are not being paid too much for your presence here, it wouldn't be worth anybody's money.
The sad thing about that is that if he is being paid, it's a waste of valuable resources......and if he's not, it's just a waste of time.
Charlotte/MIA2 joined this site to push an agenda, it's been a spectacular failure.

M1A2

PI Member
You can do better than that... You're quoting from a Social Science Department which alleges expertise in virology. :rolleyes:
I have repeatedly.

For example...

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
The point anti-maskers like myself are making is that this 'virus' is going to be around long term and we're going to have to live with it.

There will be no vaccine.

Masks are less effective than the basics of human hygiene, things we all should be doing i.e regular hand washing not coughing or sneezing into other people's faces etc etc.
Indeed, plenty of studies have shown that the incorrect use of proper masks i.e N95 masks can actually be detrimental to one's health, never mind the cloth face nappies FFG are telling people to wear.
WHO guidelines too also state that face nappies may have some minor benefits in countries with a high rate of infection, not in countries like Ireland which has a very low rate of infection.

The masks are a political tool, a way of dehumanising the individual using fear and scaremongering, pushed on all social platforms by retarded people who have an inability to think in a critical manner.

Leave the masked at it, I say, it makes the retarded ones very easy to spot in every community.

NewIre

PI Member
I have repeatedly.

For example...

I think you're missing something in that page..
Do masks protect the people wearing them or the people around them?
“I think there’s enough evidence....'
.. which is very different to.. There is enough evidence

You make make your life decisions on I think, that's your choice... and keep it to yourself, as others prefer better evidence than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ant

Charlottesweb

PI Member
The sad thing about that is that if he is being paid, it's a waste of valuable resources......and if he's not, it's just a waste of time.
Charlotte/MIA2 joined this site to push an agenda, it's been a spectacular failure.
Im pushing an agenda. Its the anti windowlicker agenda. I would invite you but you clearly enjoy licking windows

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
What an utter weirdo is this Gates chap:

Certainly doesn’t like answering questions ! !

I suppose thats why he has bought up as many politicians as he can so that he doesn’t have to answer awkward questions ! !

Shady looking as fuck and there is a more recent video where he is talking about Vaccines and he is even more shady looking ! !

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Justification for mask wearing gets ever more makey uppey day by day as it becomes more apparent that there are ways forward other than those that suit big pharma and big tech.
I posted these on another thread but they seem to support maskwearing to my unscientific eyes:

Here is a study from based on the experience of the German town of Jena. The researchers saw a signnificant reduction in infection rates from 6th April 2020 when facemasking was introduced in the town:

http://ftp.iza.org/dp13319.pdf

Here is a further study, based on modelling data :

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspa.2020.0376

Here is a study from Science ;

Reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2 | Science

Here's a study from the USS Roosevelt which had a significant outbreak of coronavirus onboard. One of the patterns seen was that there were lower odds of infection where participants reported wearing a facemask:

SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Serologic Responses from a Sample ...

Here is a preprint article, not yet published, but is an interesting read:

Face Masks Against COVID-19: An Evidence Review

Polyco

PI Member
Certainly doesn’t like answering questions ! !

I suppose thats why he has bought up as many politicians as he can so that he doesn’t have to answer awkward questions ! !

Shady looking as fuck and there is a more recent video where he is talking about Vaccines and he is even more shady looking ! !
Trouble is that nutters with money speak louder than any sane person with none.

Top Bottom