• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Truther Doctors are speaking out about COVID-19

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I dont need to provide evidence that facemasks are not harmful. They are not medecines to be ingested, therefore not regulated.
WORST ARGUMENT EVER.

Any bacteria/virus you will be inhaling will have come from you already, so theres no danger of reinfecting yourself. That is an absurd idea.
No, no no, anyone who has been out and about when people are wearing facemasks will know that people are forever touching them, fiddling with them, pulling them down to talk on the phone etc while all the time touching surfaces all around that countless others are touching and on which stuff
that other people are coughing out is festering.
Additionally People are routinely re-using masks not designed to be reused.
Facemaks will be responsible for people picking up bugs on their hands and then transferring them to facemasks which will be damp from exhaled moisture where they will merrily reproduce
Facemasks will result in people inhaling this crap that they would not have inhaled if they were not wearing a facemask.

All of this is fanciful at best, but total guff in reality. Reduced economic activity? How about the increased activity from the purchase of masks? I know one girl whos made a couple of thousand euro making and selling masks.
Yes for example many people will not want to wear masks so will shop online in the big multinational out of town warehouse type of suppliers and abandon local retailers on main street which will then as well mean that they arent nipping in for a pint or a cappuchino in the local businesses and they arent paying for a ticket for the bus or whatever meaning the bus will stop running..

A reduction in social cohesion and social interaction? The only negative you see here is the arrogant idiotic attitude of those selfish pr**ks who wont wear a mask even though it helps prevent transmission of the virus.
Yes precisely, wearing masks sends a message to view your fellow citizens as a dangerous disease
infected menace to be given a wide berth.

They say the measure of a society is how it treat its most vulnerable. That being the case, what does thst say about those not wearing masks ?
Im all in favour of protecting the vulberable. Lets introduce measures to keep Covid away from them.
My complaint is about these unproven economy-hammering measures on the majority of the population for which Covid is less harmful than seasonal flu.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Show me some medical personal who have administered these in the field and are claiming that they have saved thousands of lives ?
There aren't any,
Dexamethasone is claimed to be effective for people on their death beds after they have already cost the Health System an arm and a leg. HCQ it is claimed will stop people endearing up on their death bed in the first place with minimal cost.
Interferon beta has been shown to minimise or avoid the worst consequences of the virus. You are correct to say that dexamethasone is for people who have developed severe symptoms. But these two are proven to work.

HQ is not proven. It is frequently given in conjunction with other drugs including various steroids and antibiotics. You cannot draw any conclusions because there are too many variables in the conditions in which these patients are being treated.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Yes HQ is a cheap generic drug. But just because it could be true that big pharma is shutting down HQ, does not mean it is true.

I note the article you link to stresses the fact thaf fauci was aware of CQ's effect on sars, another coronavitus via research carried out by his institute. That research was based on in vitro studies, which as you have said, the differences are vast and not comparable.
Even if HDQ had only a 10 % success rate it should be used.
That would be 100 of lives saved in Ireland.
Chemotherapy is not a "cure" for cancer either. A lot of people go on to die despite trying chemotherapy.
But we dont reject it out of hand.
It's all about Trump. Just admit it.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
If this triple therapy of drugs is of any use it won’t be hard to discredit when the Nigerian lady doctor is fronting it up. She has some very wacko views.

I don’t doubt she has treated 350 patients with the triple therapy and I don’t dispute her claims about the outcome.

Further trials are warranted, without this lady’s involvement or any other doctor who has a quack like image.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Chemotherapy is not a "cure" for cancer either. A lot of people go on to die despite trying chemotherapy.
Here's a link to video about health and cancer that seemed very credible to me. It suggests chemotherapy is not the best way to treat cancer and that a dietary approach, amongst other things, is much better for us.

https://
www.
bitchute.com
/video/b0N6r7WGRhwe/

Greengoose

PI Member
Here's a link to video about health and cancer that seemed very credible to me. It suggests chemotherapy is not the best way to treat cancer and that a dietary approach, amongst other things, is much better for us.

https://
www.
bitchute.com
/video/b0N6r7WGRhwe/
Do you have a personal experience of chemotherapy?
*Cough* asking for a friend...

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
False equivalence. She's discredited, end of story. No need for unnecessary comparisons.
That doesn't seem like a false equivalence at all. Also, without understanding the context, one comment she allegedly made doesn't mean she's wrong about Covid. This and ignoring all the other Doctors that are also speaking out shows an unusual eagerness to dismiss an important issue as if it's not significant.

M1A2

PI Member
That doesn't seem like a false equivalence at all. Also, without understanding the context, one comment she allegedly made doesn't mean she's wrong about Covid. This and ignoring all the other Doctors that are also speaking out shows an unusual eagerness to dismiss an important issue as if it's not significant.
You think someone given so much promince, but also believes in alien DNA being part of modern medical treatment somehow, must be suspect?

Leaving that aside, while I would love to believe in HCQ, I just dont see the clinical evidence, not in any overwhelming sense.

But this woman was obviously paid to say whatever Breitbart wanted.

After all, she's willing to say anything at all.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
You think someone given so much promince, but also believes in alien DNA being part of modern medical treatment somehow, must be suspect?

Leaving that aside, while I would love to believe in HCQ, I just dont see the clinical evidence, not in any overwhelming sense.

But this woman was obviously paid to say whatever Breitbart wanted.

After all, she's willing to say anything at all.
There's no context to that alleged comment. HCQ has been in use for 70 or more and is proven to be safe when the appropriate dosage is administered. So there's no reason to nothing to lose from listening to Doctors who are saying it works well for Covid.

Unless you're Bill Gates or Fauci and Co. who don't want the public to have a cheap alternative to vaccines.

And you are again focusing on only one Doctor at the expense of considering all the others.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Nothing to do with trump. Im Irish living in ireland. I dont have any particularly strong feelings about whether there is a republican or democrat in the white house. Trump is a total moron though, i think anyone can recognise that and that he is unsuited to political life. But his views, on whether a drug is effective or not, are about as relevant to me as are anyones who is not a medical professional.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
I agree with you on 10% but the studies show no such syccess rate

Top Bottom