• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Truther Doctors are speaking out about COVID-19

bAd

PI Member
Stay calm don't panic ;-) It's time we face the facts about the Covid scam and demand our governments and media fraudsters stop lying. There's an evil agenda at play and it needs to be confronted. Our liberty and the liberty of the young and future generations needs to be defended.

Here's an interview between Del Bigtree of the HighWire and Dr. Daniel Erickson, one of many voices Silicon Valley and mainstream media are censoring so that the public don't hear the truth. For anyone in a hurry, the section between 11.00 and 17.33 gives a good percentage of the sense to be related.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
I am waiting for the establishment troll Charlottesclown to give her tuppence worth on this video extolling the benefits of HCQ , which has been advocated on this platform since the beginning of the Scamdemic.
There was no need for the deaths in Care homes.This was murder most foul. by the Regime on the elderly and infirm, deliberate and planned to boost the Cov 19 figures, and not gross incompetence.
Where is the anger and indignation from the People of Ireland,are they all on suppressants or braindead.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
I've watched a good bit of that video, very informative. Most useful was how they debunked the" studies" showing hydroxochloroquin etc were bad.

Essentially the studies used toxic doses.
The dose should be 200mg one or twice a week according to the red haired lady Dr.

Keep an eye on dosages in any study , I've seen a few already that use toxic doses and then claim hydroxochloroquin is dangerous.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The fact this video with advice from multiple Drs has been scrubbed on most big platforms says all you need to know.
That's depressing but there's a serious opportunity in this somewhere. If the broader public come to realise how badly the media and establishment have been playing us, it might help wake people up so they're not so trusting and more on their guard regarding dangers to our freedoms.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The eminent Paul Craig Roberts gives Part 2 of his report on HCQ treatment for COV19 ,developed by Prof.Didier Raoult of Marseille University.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Stay calm don't panic ;-) It's time we face the facts about the Covid scam and demand our governments and media fraudsters stop lying. There's an evil agenda at play and it needs to be confronted. Our liberty and the liberty of the young and future generations needs to be defended.

If these doctors have the cure, they should provide the following information :
:
1. The appropriate dosages depending on the stage of disease, the age and health of the patient, etc
2. Details of the number of patients treated. Full information as to their symptoms, and severity of same at the outset
3. Details of the number of patients cured. Full info as to their symptoms all through the disease and how long they took to recover
4. Details of hospitalisations and other interventions

Basically, if they want to be taken seriously, they should provide the data. A cheap publicity stunt like this is not going to accomplish anything.

Have they approached the FDA or other doctors with their data? Doctors are scientists, if they are presented with verifiable data they will be won over. Why have they not done this?

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I've watched a good bit of that video, very informative. Most useful was how they debunked the" studies" showing hydroxochloroquin etc were bad.

Essentially the studies used toxic doses.
The dose should be 200mg one or twice a week according to the red haired lady Dr.

Keep an eye on dosages in any study , I've seen a few already that use toxic doses and then claim hydroxochloroquin is dangerous.
The more people that know we live in a system of deception the better. Conspiracy facts are happening all the time.

TheIrishRight

PI Member
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
O
If these doctors have the cure, they should provide the following information :
:
1. The appropriate dosages depending on the stage of disease, the age and health of the patient, etc
2. Details of the number of patients treated. Full information as to their symptoms, and severity of same at the outset
3. Details of the number of patients cured. Full info as to their symptoms all through the disease and how long they took to recover
4. Details of hospitalisations and other interventions

Basically, if they want to be taken seriously, they should provide the data. A cheap publicity stunt like this is not going to accomplish anything.

Have they approached the FDA or other doctors with their data? Doctors are scientists, if they are presented with verifiable data they will be won over. Why have they not done this?
Now you're just being silly. Those Doctors are far from alone and in fact they were extremely diplomatic with the language they employed. That video was just the tiny tip of a giant shitberg of the real issue. The Covid is part of unholy scam of epic proportions, it's just a question of how long it will take you to come to terms with the fact that you've been tricked.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Its great that they are speaking out but I don't see why they have to wear those ridiculous white coat costumes.

I find it hard to take any Doctor seriously who wears a white coat just for the sake of it.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Its great that they are speaking out but I don't see why they have to wear those ridiculous white coat costumes.

I find it hard to take any Doctor seriously who wears a white coat just for the sake of it.
I wear a White Coat when I am painting and I call myself Dr First Coat ! !

See what happened when People did not take Painter Hitler Seriously ! !

Never Underestimate White Coats !

Top Bottom