• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Video Truth Speakers 2 Truth Seekers

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
This video was based on an interview of Fritz Springmeier called Illuminati Bloodlines. It was made some time after Bush Junior was President but it looks much older. He discusses how the Illuminati operate and think. His perspective was added to with a number of clips, some old some recent, relating to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and the more contemporary situation. There are a number of points that are quite disturbing, one at the very beginning and a few more about half way through. So viewer be warned.

It's also available on Brighteon but sometimes I find buffering a problem there, so the BitChute version is above.
Truth Speakers 2 Truth Seekers !!

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
It still amazes me that SRA could be discussed so freely in the 80's. You have Opera Winfrey talking to women on day time tv about the ritual sacrifices and sexual abuse that were part of their everyday life. Back to the present day and Ronald Bernard, a well regarded financial broker who witnessed and tried to highlight ritual child sacrifice, and he is relegated to the dark corners of the internet. MSM will not touch it with a barge pole.
We are going backwards, I think.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
It still amazes me that SRA could be discussed so freely in the 80's. You have Opera Winfrey talking to women on day time tv about the ritual sacrifices and sexual abuse that were part of their everyday life.
Yeah, and I couldn't help but notice how some in that interview were so calm, even smiling and laughing, as if this tv program was no different to a 'normal' one. Quite surreal.
Back to the present day and Ronald Bernard, a well regarded financial broker who witnessed and tried to highlight ritual child sacrifice, and he is relegated to the dark corners of the internet. MSM will not touch it with a barge pole.
This is an even worse sense of surreal. The media are responsible for hiding so much information, that the public generally have been dumbed down. Then those opposing the injustices of the system are accused of being far-right white-supremacists, racists and so on. It's bonkers left, right and center.
We are going backwards, I think.
Definitely backwards. If, as I suspect, the center of the system is in effect based on hypocrisy, then almost everything would be working backwards from the top down and the start. But, the internet has opened up so many long hidden truths, hopefully, there's potential for turning things around like never before.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
This video was based on an interview of Fritz Springmeier called Illuminati Bloodlines. It was made some time after Bush Junior was President but it looks much older. He discusses how the Illuminati operate and think. His perspective was added to with a number of clips, some old some recent, relating to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and the more contemporary situation. There are a number of points that are quite disturbing, one at the very beginning and a few more about half way through. So viewer be warned.

It's also available on Brighteon but sometimes I find buffering a problem there, so the BitChute version is above.
Truth Speakers 2 Truth Seekers !!

Would you ever pass the doobie along ..you have had enough . Viewers be warned.. me arse.

How could you possibly post this shite and then discuss it . How old are you ?

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, and I couldn't help but notice how some in that interview were so calm, even smiling and laughing, as if this tv program was no different to a 'normal' one. Quite surreal.

This is an even worse sense of surreal. The media are responsible for hiding so much information, that the public generally have been dumbed down. Then those opposing the injustices of the system are accused of being far-right white-supremacists, racists and so on. It's bonkers left, right and center.

Definitely backwards. If, as I suspect, the center of the system is in effect based on hypocrisy, then almost everything would be working backwards from the top down and the start. But, the internet has opened up so many long hidden truths, hopefully, there's potential for turning things around like never before.
That's the funny thing though, although we have access to a lot more information it doesn't get the same traction in the media.
Take Oprah for example. Best mates with John of God, the Brazilian faith healer. When his baby farming practices came to light, it was very quickly swept under the carpet.

benroe

PI Member
May 6, 2018
Would you ever pass the doobie along ..you have had enough . Viewers be warned.. me arse.

WHAT!, have you seriously not noticed the illumanati swanning around deciding everything in your life?
There was one in super valu yesterday trying to cash a soros check to buy babies for sacrifice.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
That's the funny thing though, although we have access to a lot more information it doesn't get the same traction in the media.
Take Oprah for example. Best mates with John of God, the Brazilian faith healer. When his baby farming practices came to light, it was very quickly swept under the carpet.
Not long after the 9/11 deception caused the so-called War on Terror, the term "post truth society" was popularized. A better way of saying it would be "pre-truth society" as the system was always based deception and sweeping inconvenient truths under the carpet.

When information is power The System keeps the public with as little real information or power as possible. We shouldn't think of anti-truther shills, labeling people 'tinfoil hat wearing conspiracyloons' as unusual, maybe such shills are simply part of how The System has always worked to subdue True Humanity.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020

The video covers the personal accounts of those who were either born into these families or became involved in SRA in other ways. It's pretty interesting.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
The video covers the personal accounts of those who were either born into these families or became involved in SRA in other ways. It's pretty interesting.
Another small ironic indication of the backward nature of things. The depiction of the fool, his head angled so aloofly he's oblivious to the danger of going straight over a cliff. His mans best friend had the brains to try and warn him but will probably be better off without him anyway. Hopefully there's something nice for the dog to eat in that satchel on the pole, if he looks or finds his hapless masters' body.

Woof ! Woof !! Woof !!!

What's that Lassie?? I'm heading straight towards a what?

Oh Shit !!

Badump badump badump badumpf..

Splatt !!!

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018

It may be interesting but , Indiana Jones was once interesting ...you got to grow up sometime .

Its entertainment and not factually based

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
It may be interesting but , Indiana Jones was once interesting ...you got to grow up sometime .

Its entertainment and not factually based
They are factual accounts straight from the horse's mouth. These are people who were involved as both perpetrators and victims, many from a very young age. Sinister as it sounds this is a verifiable religious practice.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Not long after the 9/11 deception caused the so-called War on Terror, the term "post truth society" was popularized. A better way of saying it would be "pre-truth society" as the system was always based deception and sweeping inconvenient truths under the carpet.

When information is power The System keeps the public with as little real information or power as possible. We shouldn't think of anti-truther shills, labeling people 'tinfoil hat wearing conspiracyloons' as unusual, maybe such shills are simply part of how The System has always worked to subdue True Humanity.
I think the coining of the phrase 'conspiracy theory ' by the CIA back in the 60's/70's was a deliberate effort to discredit anyone exposing these sinister practices.