Trump?

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
The Internet Service Provider is the company that is providing the Server Hardware and Internet connectivity required to host this Web Site. Of course they bear no liability, they have nothing to do with whatever that Server Hardware is used for.

The Person Responsible for whatever the ISP hardware and Internet connectivity is used for is the person creating the Web Site using the resources that the ISP is providing.
And in the same way an individual setting up their own personal web site is responsible for everything in it so the person setting up a group chat Web site is responsible for everything in it.

If you post copyrighted material on PoliticalIrish the Copyright owners will pursue the owners of Political Irish for damages, it is after all the Web Site owned and run by PoliticalIrish that is infringing their copyright, the Copyright owners has no particular interest in knowing if the particular post was put up by the owner of PoliticalIrish or by a paid employee of PoliticalIrish or by someone who has entered into an arrangement with PoliticalIrish to post content on their site for free.

I would presume that at that point the owners of Political Irish will then come looking to get those damages off you.
I recall that P.IE states that explicitly in their T&Cs that you have to OK when you join, I havent read PoliticalIrish.coms T&Cs in detail to know if they explicitly put that clause in.

And I skimmed your links. They appear to mostly refer to adding HyperLInks which is of course fine.
The point is you were posting an entire article.

Re Facebook - Facebook does not allow you to post copyrighted material. I would think that in practice most authors wouldnt complain to Facebook as they get far more from Facebook users using the Share function than they lose by the rare occasions that Facebook users copy their entire article.
The Facebook share function is the equivalent of posting a short tract from an article on PoliticalIrish.com
No, the Person Responsible is not the website owner. See the YouTube court case about the copyright to Prince's song at Internet Publication section of the Wikipedia link below.

No, I did not post an entire article. I aggregated into one post material from several different emails that included portions of the different emails, and links to entire articles. You have no way of knowing whether or not what I posted was the total of any of the individual emails, or all that I could have included in that single post.

You can learn much more about the doctrine of "Fair Use" by clicking the link, and doing your own search.

In June 2011, Judge Philip Pro of the District of Nevada ruled in Righthaven v. Hoehn that the posting of an entire editorial article from the Las Vegas Review Journal in a comment as part of an online discussion was unarguably fair use. Judge Pro noted that "Noncommercial, nonprofit use is presumptively fair. ... Hoehn posted the Work as part of an online discussion. ... This purpose is consistent with comment, for which 17 U.S.C. § 107 provides fair use protection. ... It is undisputed that Hoehn posted the entire work in his comment on the Website. ... wholesale copying does not preclude a finding of fair use. ... there is no genuine issue of material fact that Hoehn's use of the Work was fair and summary judgment is appropriate."[32] On appeal, the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled that Righthaven did not even have the standing needed to sue Hoehn for copyright infringement in the first place.[33]

Fair use - Wikipedia

Why am I not surprised that on hearing mention of Clintons Email Server/ Uraniaum One/ The Clinton foundation
This is basically Bob the Spammer in action. He just spams threads with e-mail/news feed cut and paste jobs to kill discussion of topics that cast the Democrats and the Clintons in a bad light. Of course, Trump is fair game for this kind of spamming because he took the presidency from HRC and like HRC, a lot of these spammers believed it was her turn too.

I warned people this guy was trouble. I got my posts deleted merely for referring to him as "count".
If you were familiar with his posting patterns over years lurking on PW you'd agree with that description.
IMHO very likely a paid activist/shill and mega thread polluter.

Question you have to ask is why he has concentrated his efforts on Irish political discussion sites??

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
This is basically Bob the Spammer in action. He just spams threads with e-mail/news feed cut and paste jobs to kill discussion of topics that cast the Democrats and the Clintons in a bad light. Of course, Trump is fair game for this kind of spamming because he took the presidency from HRC and like HRC, a lot of these spammers believed it was her turn too.
Oh look, troller jmcc has shuffled in. I've been expecting you.

Of all the pathetic rationales you could pick for trolling, you rely on "The Clintons Defense"

So, apparently, from your perspective, the purpose of a thread about Spanky, is show the Clinton(s) in a bad light.
Let me break this to you gently, Bill Clinton hasn't held elective office since January 2001, and Hillary since January 2009.

You are free to talk about the Clintons all day and night if you wish. Just start a thread about them, rather than attributing false motives to me, that I want to shut down discussion about the Clintons.

Oh wait, that's right, you don't start threads you just troll other people's threads.

On the spamming issue, over on PW I've kicked your arse, and beaten you round the head, and despite your repeated complaints for years CF and the other mods have completely ignored you. Never even responded to your complaints or issued me a warning. They have your measure.

Get off your Martyr Cross, we need the wood.

I'm beginning to lose patience with your willful ignorance, so I'm now going to start calling you a troller. I think you've also earned the sobriquet Bill Maher uses for Spanky "Whiney Little Bitch.

Henceforth you shall be known as jmcc the whiney little bitch troller.

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
I warned people this guy was trouble. I got my posts deleted merely for referring to him as "count".
If you were familiar with his posting patterns over years lurking on PW you'd agree with that description.
IMHO very likely a paid activist/shill and mega thread polluter.

Question you have to ask is why he has concentrated his efforts on Irish political discussion sites??
:D I gotta hand it to you, it takes a spectacular degree of ineptitude to get a post deleted that to the best of my knowledge no-one complained about.:D

:D I gotta hand it to you, it takes a spectacular degree of ineptitude to get a post deleted that to the best of my knowledge no-one complained about.:D
Well sadly for some reason it seems that weasely CoUNTS like yourself manage to take in a lot of people for a while
until they too eventually understand what you are.

Your time will come BOB. And around here it may be sooner than you think
without Cass Flower, Lord and others around to protect your sorry ass.

Stick that in your sobriquet! Laugh with tongue out

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
Well sadly for some reason it seems that weasely CoUNTS like yourself manage to take in a lot of people for a while
until they too eventually understand what you are.

Your time will come BOB. And around here it may be sooner than you think
without Cass Flower, Lord and others around to protect your sorry ass.

Stick that in your sobriquet! Laugh with tongue out
Should I be fearful that a couple of wiseguys will show up at my door selling concrete shoes that would allow me to sleep with the fishes?

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
Just for clarification, is this a thread to discuss Trump's leadership to date or is this a beratement thread?
If you look at my postings before I was so rudely interrupted........ you'll see I have many important matters about "Spanky" to communicate, and seek to do it in a non confrontational manner. I wish others would stop attempting to deflect me. It typically ends badly for them, because they have no logical counter argument to rely on.