Trump?

Threads
I'm new to Political Irish, well I joined a while ago, after a previous PIE fail, and now stumble back. I'm impressed that this site seems very active, but am a tad confused as to why Trump is not deserving of a thread?
Or am I not using your site right?

OP
OP
P
Threads
Trump was NOT on the first page of PI, when I first came here? Why?
In my opinion he is the worst president of the USA bar non, and they have had some really bad ones. He lies, then lies again, he refuses to do any interview that 'may' question him. He dismisses everything that criticizes him as "fake". He REFUSES to be held to account for anything he says or does!
And he won't do a tax return!

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
In my opinion he is the worst president of the USA bar non, and they have had some really bad ones. He lies, then lies again, he refuses to do any interview that 'may' question him. He dismisses everything that criticizes him as "fake". He REFUSES to be held to account for anything he says or does!
You consider him worse than a president whose warmongering has led to the deaths of over a million innocent Muslims: Bush?

Worse than a president whose two regime change wars have led to hundreds of thousands dead: Obama?

If so, why? I mean, lying is hardly worse than mass-murder, is it?

OP
OP
P
Threads
You consider him worse than a president whose warmongering has led to the deaths of over a million innocent Muslims: Bush?

Worse than a president whose two regime change wars have led to hundreds of thousands dead: Obama?

If so, why? I mean, lying is hardly worse than mass-murder, is it?
Well for starters this President isn't finished, I believe he's just getting a taste of of his power, he's a bit thick, he doesn't listen, but he is realizing he has immense power, if he plays it right. He is a dictator in waiting.. And he is behaving as such. He is already refusing media access .
He will NOT do an open interview.
He is not allowed be questioned about any of his lies, and there hundreds, if not thousands of them!

When President Trump "wins" his 3rd term, just like PUTIN, come back and tell me he's the leader of the "FREE" world...

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You said he’s the worst president now.

Why?

I despise him by the way, but how can he be judged to be worse than mass-murdering presidents?

Please base your answer on what he’s done, not what he might do.

OP
OP
P
Threads
I
You said he’s the worst president now.

Why?

I despise him by the way, but how can he be judged to be worse than mass-murdering presidents?

Please base your answer on what he’s done, not what he might do.
I think Bush was thick, a bit dense, clueless when it came to the twin towers..
I think Obama was intelligent, but equally useless, when it came to foreign policy, obsessed with legacy, rather than doing the right thing.
Trump however has NO idea on anything, depending on who his current advisers may be, and he's fired a shed load of them, we have no idea what this twat will produce from his arse!
But he is slowly realizing he has power, and he is not beyond abusing that power...
If the FBI investigation is allowed continue without Trump firing anyone related, I will take back my description, I'll accept he was just crap. But while he threatens to end the FBI investigation, I stand by my claim..

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
has he bombed any countries back to the stone age yet? life has got better for alot of americans under trump ......i was in Dallas texas at easter lots of people there very happy with trump and i include african americans in that

OP
OP
P
Threads
has he bombed any countries back to the stone age yet? life has got better for alot of americans under trump ......i was in Dallas texas at easter lots of people there very happy with trump and i include african americans in that
Has he done fuck all yet? Has he built that wall? Give me links to these african americans?

Top Bottom