Trump to recognise Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
This happened in Occupied East Jerusalem , where Palestinians had earmarked as the capital as their State and where over 300,000 live.

Get rid of the Occupation, get the IDF out of Palestine and let these people live.
Sure, and they would allow the Jews to live happily ever after. Get real.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

Why are those brave Israelis trying to save this terrorist, just plug him.

I hope my tax dollars are not paying for this.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Well money well spent then to kill this suicide bomber, surely you agree with me on this.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Sure, and they would allow the Jews to live happily ever after. Get real.
I am certain that if Palestinians had their own state, free from belligerent Occupation and with all Israeli military forces out of the area and settlement building halted, Israelis would have nothing to fear. The problem is that Israel will never stay out of Palestine just like the won't stay out of Syria or Lebanon

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well money well spent then to kill this suicide bomber, surely you agree with me on this.

You'd be better feeding and housing the millions of staving people in your own country (which really isn't your own country of course, since you stole it from the Native Americans.) Now that I come to think of it, why should I expect a gang of pirates and brigands like you lot to behave as anything but pirates and brigands.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am certain that if Palestinians had their own state, free from belligerent Occupation and with all Israeli military forces out of the area and settlement building halted, Israelis would have nothing to fear. The problem is that Israel will never stay out of Palestine just like the won't stay out of Syria or Lebanon
The problem is we know that to be untrue. They want Israel to cease to exist