Trump to recognise Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
No matter what he says today, the President of the United States will not be "declaring" Jerusalem Israel's capital.

It already is and has been since 1949.

Recognition of that fact by the U.S. government will be exactly that.

No country but Israel can declare Israel's capital.:cool:
So why has Israel been begging for years for the US etc to recognise Jerusalem as it's capital. Are they that lacking in confidence ?

This has been on the cards from the start, i thought he said he would do this even before he was president ?

Outside of the symbolism and the obvious violence it will cause in the short term, I dont see what it will change in the long term.
The saudis are openly working with israel, i doubt they will do a one eighty without removing their current head.

It does clearly state his position openly, which is a big change re previous presidents. At least you know where he stands.

Maybe battle lines will be drawn from this, but again I think that would be good. Its a confusing mess at the best of times.

Last edited:
We're not interested in your sex life, or repulsive attitude towards women.:rolleyes:
Captain White Knight to the rescue.

If a person sees a male acting suspicious, loitering around outside his home and thinks he is a burglar -- is that a repulsive attitude towards men?

Or a hundred other different things.

Last edited:
It happens. But English doesn't seem to be your first language. Either that or you are very young. So you might be Irish, you might be an adult. But both? Nah.
So the potato uses the cliched remark English is not your first language then the standard you must be young, another unoriginal post from this verbose bore
Like his hatred of Isreal he uses all the old tired predjuices but tries to be a wordsmith whilst doing it
Pretty tired stuff

Must try harder

So the potato uses the cliched remark English is not your first language then the standard you must be young, another unoriginal post from this verbose bore
Like his hatred of Isreal he uses all the old tired predjuices but tries to be a wordsmith whilst doing it
Pretty tired stuff

Must try harder
Stop trying to destroy yet another thread with this nonsense. You bluebottle posters really are a nuisance.

Your reality is not of this earth.

I nursed quite a few people with the same problems,poor loves.
Well I'd imagine they, or their loved ones were taken in by your false concern for them, I wonder if they'd have imagined that you would take their illnesses to deliver cheap shots on an internet forum.
Pretty low.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Well I'd imagine they, or their loved ones were taken in by your false concern for them, I wonder if they'd have imagined that you would take their illnesses to deliver cheap shots on an internet forum.
Pretty low.
Not at all . I speak from experience and the information you made public, none of those people were abusive . That is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Now we would all be grateful if you stick to the topic of the thread or go away

Top Bottom