Hot Trump Talk.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I have not listened to either Mike Savage or Laura Ingraham recently. They are important figures who I believe have totally lost faith in Trump.
The question is, are they going to admit being deceived and go on the attack. We await.
Ann Coulter is really a nobody in relation to the other two.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Jeff Sessions recommended he go.

This could be interesting. Ideally put in Trey Gowdy. It needs a serious investigator but maybe it will be just a stooge

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Either way, it has got to be good.Somebody had the goodies on Comey anyway as he was just a puppet popping up on cue and not releasing anything. He was full of shit.

Of course we can hope that he was like Hoover and he will release a few videos. Unlikely he has the balls but we can hope.

We can hope the new guy now does something decent like arresting Weiner, that would be a nice start.

Jeff Sessions recommended he go.

This could be interesting. Ideally put in Trey Gowdy. It needs a serious investigator but maybe it will be just a stooge
Does he have any law enforcement or legal expertise? From what I've read, the FBI were close to rebelling over Comey's handling of the E-mail situation. Perhaps Comey's replacement will have to come from within FBI?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I wonder why Trump made a point of mentioning in the letter that Comey told him on three occasions that he wasn't being investigated.

To show that the FBI knows that all the Russia bollocks is just that, bollocks?

I think so :)

Top Bottom