Hot Trump Talk.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
I have not listened to either Mike Savage or Laura Ingraham recently. They are important figures who I believe have totally lost faith in Trump.
The question is, are they going to admit being deceived and go on the attack. We await.
Ann Coulter is really a nobody in relation to the other two.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Trump falling down on more of his promises.

maxflinn

Donator
PI Member
What kept him..

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Jeff Sessions recommended he go.

This could be interesting. Ideally put in Trey Gowdy. It needs a serious investigator but maybe it will be just a stooge

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Either way, it has got to be good.Somebody had the goodies on Comey anyway as he was just a puppet popping up on cue and not releasing anything. He was full of shit.

Of course we can hope that he was like Hoover and he will release a few videos. Unlikely he has the balls but we can hope.

We can hope the new guy now does something decent like arresting Weiner, that would be a nice start.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Tradition has that Director on a ten year stint. He always seemed a smug little character. And I doubt Comey will disappear into the night.

It's great he's gone of course.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
I hope that he does not go quietly.

jmcc

PI Member
Jeff Sessions recommended he go.

This could be interesting. Ideally put in Trey Gowdy. It needs a serious investigator but maybe it will be just a stooge
Does he have any law enforcement or legal expertise? From what I've read, the FBI were close to rebelling over Comey's handling of the E-mail situation. Perhaps Comey's replacement will have to come from within FBI?

maxflinn

Donator
PI Member
I wonder why Trump made a point of mentioning in the letter that Comey told him on three occasions that he wasn't being investigated.

To show that the FBI knows that all the Russia bollocks is just that, bollocks?

I think so :)

Top Bottom