Hot Trump Talk.

Despite his problems, some of which are more serious than others, Trump is still a cool cat. A very cool cat.

We wouldn't have this much fun with Clinton. For one thing, it's no fun being part of a radioactive dust cloud floating in space where the planet earth used to be.

Trump says he would meet and talk with the North Korean President.
Another pre-election promise kept.
This is the "change" that Obama only waffled about.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Trump says he would meet and talk with the North Korean President.
Another pre-election promise kept.
This is the "change" that Obama only waffled about.
I mean seriously. This is total horseshythe and an insult to anybody's intelligence. Is he going to North Korea?

I mean seriously. This is total horseshythe and an insult to anybody's intelligence. Is he going to North Korea?
Why is the location important?

I'd imagine it could be a trilateral meeting including China. In a neutral country.

Even if it is B.S, Trump is pulling the rug from under those who may later claim he is a war-mongerer. He can say, I tried the peaceful route and it failed.
This may be thinking of his spin doctors.
In saying that I believe Trump would meet Kim if it meant averting a major conflict. Fair play to him if he does.

NK is never going to give up its nukes. To "punish" NK, Trump is going to weigh down SK with even more US military kit. And SK is going to have to pay for it. So Trump looks tough and more orders for US military hardware on terms favourable to him. He really is quite a card, old Trump.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Why is the location important?

I'd imagine it could be a trilateral meeting including China. In a neutral country.

Even if it is B.S, Trump is pulling the rug from under those who may later claim he is a war-mongerer. He can say, I tried the peaceful route and it failed.
This may be thinking of his spin doctors.
In saying that I believe Trump would meet Kim if it meant averting a major conflict. Fair play to him if he does.
What makes you think Trump does not want a major conflict?
What makes you think Kim would be stupid enough to leave North Korea.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What makes you think Trump does not want a major conflict?
What makes you think Kim would be stupid enough to leave North Korea.
If Trump wants to come to the DPRK, I'm sure the Respected Marshal will show him every hospitality. But the DPRK already is a nuclear armed state, and nothing is going to change that. If Trump really wants less nukes in the world, he'd be better to fly to Israel and convince his chum Netanyahu to give up his nukes and chemical weapons.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

The present escalation between the USA, its ally the UK, NATO countries, on one hand, and North Korea, on other hand, is situated in the process of deconstruction of President Trump. There is evident split of political personality of Trump. There are two Trumps actually - election compaign's Trump (aka Trumpism in which conservatives trusted and trust) and actual Trump as a kind of a hostage taken by the globalist CFR/neocon establishment - a certan post-Trump. So we have solar Trump (trumpist Trump) and lunar Trump (post-Trump) manipulated by neocon lobby.

So we have a poliitical schizophrenia case at the top of the country number one in the world. There are some fading traces of trumpism but second post-trumpist personality manifests itself more and more clearly.

In the case of the final decision concerning attack on North Korea both sides of split personality can collude. That is the main difference with the strike against Assad's and (Russian by the way) base in Syria after fake "chemical attack" (false flag operation). There lunar Trump has brutally submitted the solar one what caused serious pain to the whole pro-Trump network. He appered as really sick man what globalists affirmed before but in what conservatives refused to believe. Now the situation is little smoother from the pure psychiatric point of view. Previous anti-communist old fashioned Trump (solar one) would burst his hatred against North Korea with moderate approval of his followers. But nuclear strike against Kim Jong-un can enjoy as well neocons warmongers. So the decision can be a sort of psychiatric healthcare - a kind of Trumpcare. Both sides of his troubled individual psyche can be appeased by the starting WWIII. That is normal way to resolve inner contradictions with paranoid type.

Full article:

North Korea tensions

Top Bottom