Hot Trump Talk.

Kershaw

Premium Account

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.

Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, was elevated to the National Security Council’s principals committee at the beginning of Trump’s presidency. The move drew criticism from some members of Congress and Washington’s foreign policy establishment.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.

Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, was elevated to the National Security Council’s principals committee at the beginning of Trump’s presidency. The move drew criticism from some members of Congress and Washington’s foreign policy establishment.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-05/bannon-removed-from-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup
Strange one that. I can't see that going down very well with his Breitbart base. I can only hope that it was a mutual decision between the two them, or it could lead to some serious cracks.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I'm looking forward to hearing the official statement on this. Any word yet? It seems needed, sooner rather than later...

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Yes you did but we mean different things by the word joke. You mean joke as him being stupid, which he is not. I mean joke as in a disappointment.

The day he met Obama he was a changed man. I said that evening that he had been shown the video and it appears he was. He will do what he is told.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Yes you did but we mean different things by the word joke. You mean joke as him being stupid, which he is not. I mean joke as in a disappointment.

The day he met Obama he was a changed man. I said that evening that he had been shown the video and it appears he was. He will do what he is told.

I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. What he said about Assad and the chemical attack was deeply stupid. His attitude to the DPRK and Iran is deeply stupid. But, the good thing is he hasn't started any imperialist wars yet. Until he does that, I will cut him some slack - and continue to thank him for saving us from Hillary.

I never said he is stupid.
He is an incompetent person for the job. He is like a hooligan. All mouth and no action. A showman, nothing else.
A deeply narcissistic person. A loose cannon.This is what it makes him so dangerous in the office of POTUS.
I know Mike Pence is quite right- wing or conservative. But I would trust him more than Trump and would feel relaxed with him.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You will not have to wait long.

Top Bottom