Hot Trump Talk.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
After the events of the last few weeks I have to say I think Trump is finished.

It would seem a momentum is building up against Donald and it really is turning out to be Him Versus the Establishment.

When the Director of the FBI last week said public ally about the links being investigated against Trump and the Russians and refereed to Obama as President Obama and President Trump as Trump I knew the writing would be on the fall.

I expect within 6 months Donald will either be impeached or forced to resign with Hillary being sworn in as the next president of the United States.

Normally the Vice President would take over and It will either be him or the Trump Campaign will be declared null and void and they will have their vote overturned taking away any legitimacy to the white house.
Very good first part but then you blew it.

There is no way at all possible under any circumstances whatsoever that Hillary can become President.

He is in no danger of impeachment at the moment either. To get 67 senators to vote against him is just not on the cards.

Another Trump pre-election promised kept today.
Miners jobs secure.

Remember all the cynics in the days after he won.
"There won't be a wall. The blue collars workers will be screwed. Everyone will be disappointed."

Top Bottom