Hot Trump Talk.

TW Tone

PI Member
If as I expect, Trump's carelessness and conceit have thrown away this election, attention will turn to 2024.
I expect the Never Trumpers, such as Sen Sasse of Nebraska will start to mobilize.
Pence and the warmonger Haley of South Carolina will also be in the ring.

For ideological reasons, I hope TV commentator Tucker Carson will run, but he may be happier just raking in the millions and telling others what to do.

The Governor of South Dakota woud be a very attractive candidate. I don't know her politics, but who cares?
* takes a few seconds to load

El Chaval.

PI Member
If as I expect, Trump's carelessness and conceit have thrown away this election, attention will turn to 2024.
I expect the Never Trumpers, such as Sen Sasse of Nebraska will start to mobilize.

For ideological reasons, I hope TV commentator Tucker Carson will run, but he may be happier just raking in the millions and telling others what to do.

The Governor of South Dakota woud be a very attractive candidate. I don't know her politics, but who cares?

Candace Owens will be the next black President of America.
Possibly 2024 or 2028.

political-animal

PI Member
Dispelling some of the myths about the Federal Reserve and who is really in control.
Compare the names of Trump's appointments to the Fed Board of Governors to those of previous administrations.
Notice anything?;)
And to summarize..

Last edited:

mikeo

PI Member

Yes...Very Pretty and Smart

Top Bottom