Hot Trump Talk.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Looks like that Heshmat guy is a supporter of the murderous Shah's regime.
And it wasn't America's money, it was Iran's.
Serious question. I'm not entirely filled in, but just how murderous was the Shah "regime"?
Who was he killing?

TW Tone

PI Member
Serious question. I'm not entirely filled in, but just how murderous was the Shah "regime"?
Who was he killing?
Very murderous. His SAVAK secret police were notorious.
Plenty on line about it.

I am old enough to remember the demos in Iran which brought him down. 2 or 3 millions on the streets.
Dosn't sound like he was too popular, does it?

El Chaval.

PI Member
Very murderous. His SAVAK secret police were notorious.
Plenty on line about it.

I am old enough to remember the demos in Iran which brought him down. 2 or 3 millions on the streets.
Dosn't sound like he was too popular, does it?
Well, if the Pope ordered Irish people to overthrow Haughey in 1979, I'm sure over a million would have risen up.
Religious theocrats have a lot of sway, you don't have to kill anyone to become a target of them.

political-animal

PI Member
Looks like that Heshmat guy is a supporter of the murderous Shah's regime.
And it wasn't America's money, it was Iran's.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. The evidence is mounting against HRC, Biden, Obama, Comey, Brennan and many more. Irrefutable audio and e-mail evidence of corruption and treason. Keep an eye on www.judicialwatch.org for reliable coverage

political-animal

PI Member
Executive Orders are already in place to deal with these traitors. The Democrat Party/ Deep State players are literally fighting for their lives. The Covid Hoax, The Antifa/BLM insurrection and Big Tech censorship are all part of their desperate efforts to escape justice.

Last edited:

El Chaval.

PI Member
Someone tried to estimate the crowd turnout at the Trump and Biden rallies over the last few weeks.
Trump circa 250'000.
Biden 140.

Top Bottom