Hot Trump Talk.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Maybe he could send Pelosi and Schumer!
Very little point, Pelosi would only keep that Medusa guy fed for maybe two days, if he made soup out of her, instead send Mike O Bama, plenty of meat on him, plus meatballs for desert.

mikeo

PI Member
What happened to Roger Stone? He was on the Irish RTÉ news tonight.
They arrested him.....he WAS granted bail.

This is getting to be a travesty, and a bit scary. They used a freakin swat team with ar15's, as if the guy was a drug cartel leader, or terrorist, instead
of a 66 yr old,. political commentator and curmudgeon. This fuckin Mueller is REALLY getting out of hand. Besides the Trumpster having to back down and sign the CR...It was disconcerting to hear Mueller's inquiry is funded for another 6 months.

A bad coupla days.........hoping for a rebound.

Almost forgot!......He was arrested for ,,,,some shit about collusion with assange .to help the Russians to help the Campaign....:rolleyes:....Makes one's head spin after a while.

On a personal note......I'd buy a drink....kiss on both cheeks....and THANK ....anyone who helped save us from that Shreaking...Power-hungry Misanthrope Bastard from getting into the W.H.
If Vlad helped,..... Thank you Vlad!!!

mikeo

PI Member
Very little point, Pelosi would only keep that Medusa guy fed for maybe two days, if he made soup out of her, instead send Mike O Bama, plenty of meat on him, plus meatballs for desert.
Mike O Bama?.....................Pompeo?

picoms9 Yeah, he could stand to lose a few pounds......can never seem to button his jacket.

Karloff

PI Member
The right wing democratic Jews won't let him build the wall and to be honest he doesn't want to build the wall either - neither do his big money backers but he wants to be seen as wanting to build the wall for election purposes. Mission accomplished there. The right wing Democratic elite i believe don't care overly much if their party wins the next election.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Mike O Bama?.....................Pompeo?

picoms9 Yeah, he could stand to lose a few pounds......can never seem to button his jacket.
Mike O Bama, Barrys husband.

mikeo

PI Member
The right wing democratic Jews won't let him build the wall and to be honest he doesn't want to build the wall either - neither do his big money backers but he wants to be seen as wanting to build the wall for election purposes. Mission accomplished there. The right wing Democratic elite i believe don't care overly much if their party wins the next election.

I think he does want to build it.........I hope so. We'll see in a few weeks.

maxflinn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

It's terrific that Trump is letting all the cats out of the bag. There won't be much left of the US Empire when he's finished.

johnhan279

PI Member
Build. The. Damn. Wall. Ann Coulter makes a compelling case for military action by the Commander-in-Chief:

Who can say with a straight face that the importation of tens of millions of Latin Americans has not changed the character of our country, the safety of our people and the economic prospects of so many of our fellow countrymen?

The conditions on the ground in Vichy France were less altered by war than the conditions on the ground in America today, compared with America circa 1980.

By the way, what, precisely, is the "military purpose" of building schools in Djibouti? How about building walls, schools, bridges, hospitals, roads and water purification systems in places like Vietnam and Iraq?

Our military did that!

The U.S. Navy Seabees and Army Corps of Engineers have built all kinds of non-military infrastructure in, among other places, Djibouti, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Somalia, the Congo, Cambodia and Grenada -- even in little Micronesia (population: 100,000).

A couple of years ago, an American sailor who had just helped build a school in Ban Nong Muang, Thailand, was proudly quoted in Seabee Magazine: "My recruiter told me to join the Seabees. He said they build schools in foreign countries for kids."
The U.S. military does these things in other countries but, we're told, can't build a wall in our own.

You promised Americans a big, beautiful border wall, Mr. President. It's time to deliver on that promise, no matter what the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, the Federal Judiciary, the State Judiciaries, or the media says. Because if you don't, nothing else you have done or plan to do is going to matter.

Top Bottom