• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Trump Talk.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
It shows how desperate the msm and liberal Hollywood virtue signallers are to try and fight their legally elected president that they are giving full support and air time to a whore.
“Whore” are not entitled to our support?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
top comment "
This balloon is intentionally offensive and degrading.

Shame on you Khan. You disgust me with your hypocrisy and racism. You make me ashamed of my country and what it has become.

If we get a petition and 100,000 votes (not 10,000) demanding your resignation, will you do it ?." Angry 'Trump baby' blimp to fly in London during president's UK visit

Napper Tandy

PI Member
top comment "
This balloon is intentionally offensive and degrading.

Shame on you Khan. You disgust me with your hypocrisy and racism. You make me ashamed of my country and what it has become.

If we get a petition and 100,000 votes (not 10,000) demanding your resignation, will you do it ?." Angry 'Trump baby' blimp to fly in London during president's UK visit
A slip there me thinks
Anyway that’s the nature of politics in these times
Introduced by the trumpster himself

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
a slip? he is quoting a comment.

Statsman

PI Member
The Dumpster totally schooled by Juncker.

Juncker’s Trade Pitch to Trump: ‘I Can Be Stupid, as Well’

Mr. Juncker grabbed the opportunity to argue that both sides need to refrain from further punitive tariffs or they would foolishly harm themselves.

“If you want to be stupid,” he told Mr. Trump, “I can be stupid, as well.”

Backing up his points, Mr. Juncker flipped through more than a dozen colorful cue cards with simplified explainers, the senior EU official said. Each card had at most three figures about a specific topic, such as trade in cars or standards for medical devices.

“We knew this wasn’t an academic seminar,” the EU official said. “It had to be very simple.”

Top Bottom