Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Trump Supporters storm Capitol Hill

M1A2

PI Member
Found in his truck. Which proves my point.
Eh? The fact that they had the means, but did not actually get around to burning the Capitol, is supposed to mean what, exactly?

You could also make the argument, that a cop was killed, but if they wanted to, the demonstrators could have killed more cops.

Pointing at a potentially worse outcome, does not lessen the severity of what actually happened.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Animal rights crowd will probably blame McGregor for this too.

US wildlife authorities are investigating after someone etched the word ‘Trump’ across a Florida manatee’s back.

The Centre for Biological Diversity said it was offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to a conviction “for the cruel and illegal mutilation” of the animal.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Video of the Police Officer being hit by a Fire Extinguisher has been released,

It doesnt actually look to be an assault that you would expect to cause of death but apparently this was the case here.

The guy who died had a stroke some time after in the police station, so he was not tinitially aken to hospital (if it is the same guy who was hit by the fire extinguisher)

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Animal rights crowd will probably blame McGregor for this too.

US wildlife authorities are investigating after someone etched the word ‘Trump’ across a Florida manatee’s back.

The Centre for Biological Diversity said it was offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to a conviction “for the cruel and illegal mutilation” of the animal.

Seems like what Lefties would do to me ! !

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member

QAnon Shaman' US Capital rioter on 'hunger strike' in jail 'demands organic food'​

"The fact that we had a bunch of traitors in office, hunkered down, put on gas masks and retreat to their underground bunker, I consider that a win" the Shaman said to CNN last week.

But at Angeli's federal hearing, his mother said he hadn't eaten in custody since Friday due to his strict diet. "He gets very sick if he doesn't eat organic food. He needs to eat," she said.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

QAnon Shaman' US Capital rioter on 'hunger strike' in jail 'demands organic food'​

"The fact that we had a bunch of traitors in office, hunkered down, put on gas masks and retreat to their underground bunker, I consider that a win" the Shaman said to CNN last week.

But at Angeli's federal hearing, his mother said he hadn't eaten in custody since Friday due to his strict diet. "He gets very sick if he doesn't eat organic food. He needs to eat," she said.

Surely The Shinners will be stirred by all of this = = And Send Gerry Adam’s Cook Book.

While Bobby Sands an Co were starving themselves to death ~ ~ Gerry Adams was Collecting Recipes ! !

Charlottesweb

PI Member

And folks call lefties "snowflakes" ?

Academia is truly a lost cause. This piece, by two academics, is terrible even by academic standards. There's no substance, not even half arsed attempts at debunking; it's essentially just waffling about conspiracy theorists cloaked in academic language. A piece like this should persuade no one, as there's nothing persuasive about it. The likes of the Journal would of once been considered nothing but a student union blog, something to laugh and not take seriously, yet in the now, many treat it as a credible news outlet.

It's no coincidence that some of those storming the US Capitol were New Age conspiracists

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Spare me love. If that was a Muz.zie demanding special food you'd nearly go to the prison to cook it for him yourself!

I dont know why you believe i would do that. Nothing i have ever said here would indicate that other than i am not a racist and i dont believe stupid conspiracy theories.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Academia is truly a lost cause. This piece, by two academics, is terrible even by academic standards. There's no substance, not even half arsed attempts at debunking; it's essentially just waffling about conspiracy theorists cloaked in academic language. A piece like this should persuade no one, as there's nothing persuasive about it. The likes of the Journal would of once been considered nothing but a student union blog, something to laugh and not take seriously, yet in the now, many treat it as a credible news outlet.

It's no coincidence that some of those storming the US Capitol were New Age conspiracists

Well said Sir. Anytime I see some smart arse writing in the type of jargon you mention I just turn off/turn page. They really think chucking fancy arsed words on a page makes what's written intelligent by default. I've often said these academic types have 'learned themselves stupid' in that the more they waffle among one another the stupider they become. The common man on the street makes more sense.

Top Bottom