Trump sacks Warmonger John Bolton

The Doc

PI Member

Trump fires John Bolton

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he has asked national security adviser John Bolton to resign, noting that he "strongly disagreed with many of his suggestions as did others in the administration."
"I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning," Trump tweeted. "I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week," he added.
The tweet came just one hour after the White House press office said Bolton was scheduled to appear at a Tuesday press briefing alongside Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.
Bolton tweeted minutes after Trump's announcement, "I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, 'Let's talk about it tomorrow.'"
CNN reported last week that tensions between top figures on Trump's national security team had devolved into all-out hostility, creating a deep disconnect between staffers on the National Security Council, led by Bolton, and the rest of the administration, six people familiar with the matter said.
Bolton was initially brought into the administration last year to replace HR McMaster partly due to his hawkish position on Iran -- supporting Trump's exit from the Iran nuclear deal -- but he soon began to clash with the President's vision for diplomacy in North Korea and most recently on Afghanistan.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Sad news.:(

Had the right approach to Iran.

Trump is all piss and wind when he starts on his vainglorious 'summit meetings'.

Kim Fat Un of North Korea made a fool of him.

And Rouhani of Iran would do the same.

The ZioNazis have lost a key asset in the White House.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
And Rouhani of Iran would do the same.
The United States is destroying itself- just look opioid crisis and the plague of meth abuse which is snuffing out the lives of tons and tons of working and middle class paled skinned people over there, and than you have the fact that increasingly the males and females hate each others guts over there, when you have to the two genders loathing and despising each other in increasingly wrathful ways your society is in massive trouble, and I could go on. Invading the Islamic Republic of Iran could extremely easily bring the Great Satan crashing down- though doubtless it would cause horrific suffering to not just Iranian men but also to the women, children and elderly of that amazing people.

Anglophile

PI Member
The United States is destroying itself- just look opioid crisis and the plague of meth abuse which is snuffing out the lives of tons and tons of working and middle class paled skinned people over there, and than you have the fact that increasingly the males and females hate each others guts over there, when you have to the two genders loathing and despising each other in increasingly wrathful ways your society is in massive trouble, and I could go on. Invading the Islamic Republic of Iran could extremely easily bring the Great Satan crashing down- though doubtless it would cause horrific suffering to not just Iranian men but also to the women, children and elderly of that amazing people.

Get off the fence, there!!! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom