Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Trump promises 'orderly transition' after Biden confirmed as president

OP
Superhans

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
Seems to me he was given an ultimatum, concede or be removed.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Poster Of Month
The Coup D’etat has been successful ~ ~ Now America will go back to pretending to be a Democracy.

BLM and Antifa will be put back in their boxes until they can be utilised as useful idiots again ! !

The American Establishment did not like what American Democracy Picked so it Undid that in a Coup D’etat !

The Eu and British Establishment did not like what the British People picked in choosing Brexit and everything that these Establishments could do was done to Un-Do that Democratic Decision. So far they have failed on The Brexit Democratic Decision. The American Democratic Party and the Washington Swamp were not taking any chances ! They Committed a full On Coup D’etat.

People! We are Not Living In Democracies ~ ~ The Establishments and We Ourselves are Pretending that we are living in Democracies !

Karloff

PI Member
Something's afoot, I smell something fishy... Trump just does not give up like that. ;)
How convenient that a Chinese virus emerged in his last year of office which along with Democrat fanned riots and burnings by real insurrectionists called BLM wrecked his election year.

When Americans have time to think about the last year they will be disturbed by it all. Whenever these globalists get busy bad things happen, whether it be 9/11 or an global economic catastrophe or a pandemic. They believe in the shock and it's usefulness.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Poster Of Month
How convenient that a Chinese virus emerged in his last year of office which along with Democrat fanned riots and burnings by real insurrectionists called BLM wrecked his election year.

When Americans have time to think about the last year they will be disturbed by it all. Whenever these globalists get busy bad things happen, whether it be 9/11 or an global economic catastrophe or a pandemic. They believe in the shock and it's usefulness.
Covid -19 is a Very Bad Flu that can kill a relatively small number of people in these times. There does seem to be a condition called Long Covid that takes People a longer time to recover from particularly if they are not that well in the first place. Has there been any clear evidence that a person can get re-infected with Covid-19 ? ?

Anyway I would not trust the Chinese as far as I could throw them. They are more than capable of adapting a Normal Flu to make it worse and send it around the world and it would have suited the Chinese and their Quislings to use this Flu to Commit this Coup D’etat and take over America. Its actually quite probably that the Chinese wilfully did this !

Karloff

PI Member
Covid -19 is a Very Bad Flu that can kill a relatively small number of people in these times. There does seem to be a condition called Long Covid that takes People a longer time to recover from particularly if they are not that well in the first place. Has there been any clear evidence that a person can get re-infected with Covid-19 ? ?

Anyway I would not trust the Chinese as far as I could throw them. They are more than capable of adapting a Normal Flu to make it worse and send it around the world and it would have suited the Chinese and their Quislings to use this Flu to Commit this Coup D’etat and take over America. Its actually quite probably that the Chinese wilfully did this !
Not getting into the Chinese-Virus-Denial which i reject but yes there are close links between the Clinton-Bush-Obama dynastic regimes and the Chinese regime, they are all globalists. All the media is globalist too. The first thing Obama did when he got into power was squash any investigations into the Iraq war to protect his fellow war criminal G Bush. The corporations are central to the problem, they were the first global citizens and the most fanatical for globalisation, they get cheap labour and expanded markets the US people lose jobs - the Chinese have been told 'keep running your dictatorship how you see fit, fine by us'. Apple campaigned against a US Bill to put block economic activity in Uigher because they and others like Nike use the slave labour there.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Top Poster Of Month
Think Covid-19 is a very very very Bad Flu which can kill more People the most Flu’s. It would not surprise me in the Chinese Communsist adapted it to make it this very very very bad Flu. Aren’t most Flu’s Covid Flu’s ?

I assume Spanish Flu was a Covid Flu all those years ago ! Perhaps they don’t use very very very bad Flu because people would not take it seriously enough !

Anglophile

PI Member
Irish Joe schooled baby Trump with a great speech....:D

Top Bottom