Trump Nominates Pro-Life Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

The theory is that she would have zero chance of getting confirmed. Kavanagh has a much better chance. The republicans might actually pick up a few Senate seats so she might make it next year.
They have 51 Republican senators. Two of them are more liberal than others and neo-con John is too busy slowly kicking the bucket to vote. But I think they could've made the difference through a few Democrats who are facing re-election in conservative states, e.g. West Virginia.

That old Ginsberg will die yet.. Trump can expect another SCOTUS pick.. either way, the SC now has its liberal bias broken for a generation and decades of liberal judicial activism can be ended and reversed.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
They have 51 Republican senators. Two of them are more liberal than others and neo-con John is too busy slowly kicking the bucket to vote. But I think they could've made the difference through a few Democrats who are facing re-election in conservative states, e.g. West Virginia.
Zero chance of that. If a single democrat votes for this lad, I will be surprised.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
That old Ginsberg will die yet.. Trump can expect another SCOTUS pick.. either way, the SC now has its liberal bias broken for a generation and decades of liberal judicial activism can be ended and reversed.
I doubt it.

Top Bottom