Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here
  • Tuesday, 3 November United States Presidential election, 2020

TRUMP MIRACLE COMING THIS FRIDAY - Mike Lindell

Time Magazine claims a powerful cabal of people interfered with and manipulated the 2020 elections.
I just had a swift glance over the article,

Looks like their trying to create a whole new narrative, with the 'good' guys who were only protecting the interests of the American people. These two guys 'Mike Podhorzer' and ' Neil Bradley' have been plucked from obscurity to play the heroes. Honestly, it reads like an effen hardy boys adventure. So are these the guys that the Dems are hoping to transfer the heat two? The populace can't be that dumb. :ROFLMAO:

mikeo

PI Member
Always hate to have doubts about Trump....Because he hit issues over here, that sooo needed to be HIT.
Yet I do have some doubts.....Was he the strawman opposition??..That seems to be the conclusion of the Irish 'Computer" gent, who I respect and like lot.
Seems to be a stretch though...considering the amount of crap that he and his family had to go through.
He achieved a LOT....things that people don't realize.....Things that he didn't achieve ....and bad appointments cause many to have doubts...but many expectations were un-realistic..jailing Hillary etc.
What he did un-Doubtedly do is expose the Shithole Globalist D.C. swamp, for what it really is. ...He shifted the Overton Window, I think....

El Chaval.

PI Member

TW Tone

PI Member
I just had a swift glance over the article,

Looks like their trying to create a whole new narrative, with the 'good' guys who were only protecting the interests of the American people. These two guys 'Mike Podhorzer' and ' Neil Bradley' have been plucked from obscurity to play the heroes. Honestly, it reads like an effen hardy boys adventure. So are these the guys that the Dems are hoping to transfer the heat two? The populace can't be that dumb. :ROFLMAO:

"The heat two"?
What's that?
What happened to heat one?

"The heat two"?
What's that?
What happened to heat one?
I have been seeding my posts with obvious grammatical errors, as a test, since you are still on probation. I applaud your efforts, however, you missed the glaring grammatical error in my first post so unfortunately, we have to extend your probation by another 6 months. I'm sure you understand.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Time Magazine thankfully provided us with an admission and breakdown of how the election was rigged and manipulated in every single way except for admitting that the vote machines and count were rigged.

"In a way, Trump was right"
"There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes"

"Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans"

"the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy"

"They got states to change voting systems and laws"

"a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information"

That is a remarkable admission by Time magazine !!

TW Tone

PI Member
Spelling mistakes Mr Tone? Tut Tut ohhhhhhhhhhh
You fool.
You think hitting the /m/ instead of the /n/ beside it is a spelling mistake?

Only a THICK could THINK that.

OK, you and a few others are jealous of my command of orthography and punctuation.
You should think positive.
There may be things you are good at.
Perhaps you're a good lover?

No, not that either?

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
You fool.
You think hitting the /m/ instead of the /n/ beside it is a spelling mistake?

Only a THICK could THINK that.

OK, you and a few others are jealous of my command of orthography and punctuation.
You should think positive.
There may be things you are good at.
Perhaps you're a good lover?

No, not that either?
Wow relax, It was a friendly joke that's all. I know you hit the wrong keys..

Top Bottom