Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here
  • Tuesday, 3 November United States Presidential election, 2020

TRUMP MIRACLE COMING THIS FRIDAY - Mike Lindell

2pacs

PI Member

Some Hopium for Trump supporters, according to Trump's close friend Mike Lindell, A massive reveal this Friday that will shock the world!

gerhard dengler

PI Member

Some Hopium for Trump supporters, according to Trump's close friend Mike Lindell, A massive reveal this Friday that will shock the world!

I don't have an hour to invest to watch this video presentation.

Can you summarise what he says is supposed to happen on Friday??

Charlottesweb

PI Member
I don't have an hour to invest to watch this video presentation.

Can you summarise what he says is supposed to happen on Friday??

Basically he says he is going to reveal the dominion voting fraud on friday. He had a car crash of an interview yesterday on newsmax which ended with the host repeating that theres no evidence of voter fraud and that newsmax accepts the election was fair.

page61

PI Member

Get a Life ,my good man . the horse is not only dead but is decomposed and your still flogging it ... YouTube has a lot to answer for . They should make an IQ test mandatory before some are allowed near it

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
Basically he says he is going to reveal the dominion voting fraud on friday. He had a car crash of an interview yesterday on newsmax which ended with the host repeating that theres no evidence of voter fraud and that newsmax accepts the election was fair.

Seems Newsmax has rowed back now and apologised to Mike.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Seems Newsmax has rowed back now and apologised to Mike.

I wonder what that is all about. Presume they dont want to alienate any of trumps friends so as to keep the door open for trump to be a regular for the channel.

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member

The facepalm reaction is not aimed at 2pacs, to whom I am grateful for bringing this to my attention. I just think it's more rubbish...

What's the motivation for QAnon, etc? The 4d chess stuff that excited a lot of people? Was it perhaps to make his supporters inactive, as they believed that Trump was handling everything? Or to create deflation and despondency when it materialised that they had been conned?

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
A telegram channel which still has faith in this stuff the other day were losing their colletive shit over a photo of Trump is his new office. Trump was photoed having a video conference and a eagle eyed person spotted that it was military people. Cue: excited speculations of impending military coup. People are using this as just another Netflix show.

photo_2021-02-04_16-00-08.md.jpg

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
More bad news from China :
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻
Makes me want to cry!
Especially the part where they say : 汦睯攺正瀻獯瑩

jpc

PI Member
More bad news from China :
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻
Makes me want to cry!
Especially the part where they say : 汦睯攺正瀻獯瑩
You knew from the lead in.
朣楢琴执㝧执

TW Tone

PI Member
Marjorie Taylor Greene deserves a thread of her own, as she is a great American patriot.
She opposes Big Capitalism, Mass Immigration, and Stupid Foreign Wars in which white, black and Hispanic working-class boys are killed or maimed for life.

Her speech before Congress today was a delight.
I urge you to look it up.

Marjorie may in a few years become the first ever Hillbilly President of the US!

Top Bottom