Trump backing Globalist Coup Attempt in Venezuela?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You've figured it out.

The music or spirit world is an occult idea from Hoffmann, old chap. It's a kind of poetic expression. Consider the idea, before constantly calling anything that confuses you "pseudo-intellectual".
Deliberately obfuscating the meaning of your words to make yourself seem intelligent is the act of a rather immature mind. Grow up!

Deliberately obfuscating the meaning of your words to make yourself seem intelligent is the act of a rather immature mind. Grow up!
It has nothing to do with intelligence. I proudly declare myself an idiot with a sense for the mystic. Intelligence and reason tear asunder the music world. I will never grow up.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

valamhic

PI Member
Lol. you can't stand the fact that Cubans, though poor, have one of the best doctor to patient ratios in the world. You prefer the Philippians, which has a doctor to patient ratio of 20,000 : 1. And most of the Filipino doctors and nurses are over here wiping your geriatric arse.
Tats are healthy enough.

valamhic

PI Member
What sort of yoke is an obfusator, where can I buy one? Is it electric driven when one goes to do some obfuscating ??

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Mod action: Please do not provoke posters.
Bullshit. That was clearly witty banter not provocation! Your bias is showing!
When he publicly called me a rapist in a post you didn't intervene.
That was far more serious!!. I have lost all respect for your judgement sword! :rolleyes:

valamhic

PI Member
Mad duro is busy printing money on his printing press thinking it still has value. He does not even the get the principle about the scarcity of money.

Top Bottom