Trump backing Globalist Coup Attempt in Venezuela?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You evidently wish it was you, given your obsession with me. Might want to keep that a secret around here.
Dream on f@ggot. I like women, not effete male pseudointellectuals! :ROFLMAO:

valamhic

PI Member
Yes, you've just proven my point. The Communists built orphanages for the orphans - while the Capitalists leave them to live in sewers.
No the cummunists did it under the Cheouchesko or what ever you call him. The less well off are the first to suffer because communists care for only their craven idiology.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
No the cummunists did it under the Cheouchesko or what ever you call him. The less well off are the first to suffer because communists care for only their craven idiology.
Is this another one of your dirty old fart sex posts valamhic? :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You seem to be mistaken in thinking that I am trying to develop a rational approach to anything at all. I want to merge the music world with banal reality. I have no time for intellectuals. I am anti-intellectual.
Well then don't keep trying to speak like a pseud all the time. Clear and simple english is good english.
As for merging music with banal reality? It seems to me modern music is already banal.
To merge it with something else banal would be quite the superfluous act.

Well then don't keep trying to speak like a pseud all the time. Clear and simple english is good english.
As for merging music with banal reality? It seems to me modern music is already banal.
To merge it with something else banal would be quite the superfluous act.
If you give in to the speech mannerisms of the trash, you will slowly become part of them, and will eventually be cordoned off by the Aethiopians. The ecstasy of the music world is never clear or simple, and its explanations will never be, either.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
If you give in to the speech mannerisms of the trash, you will slowly become part of them, and will eventually be cordoned off by the Aethiopians. The ecstasy of the music world is never clear or simple, and its explanations will never be, either.
I'm hungry. Please feed me with your poetry now horsebox.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You're trolling again aren't you?

Trash rarely speak good clear and simple english.
Music is not the answer you are looking for.
It offers little more than brief respite.

You're trolling again aren't you?

Trash rarely speak good clear and simple english.
Music is not the answer you are looking for.
It offers little more than brief respite.
You've figured it out.

The music or spirit world is an occult idea from Hoffmann, old chap. It's a kind of poetic expression. Consider the idea, before constantly calling anything that confuses you "pseudo-intellectual".

Top Bottom