Trump Approval Rating Among Blacks Soars to 36%!!!

Threads

Is this surge really that surprising? One would think that the serious working class blacks would know fully well that Trump's America first immigration plan is going to benefit the black community more than most. The cheap illegal slave labor pouring in from Mexico has always driven down jobs in the black areas or just stole them outright.
So how polls are good? Go figure a poll that shows the orange twat doing well and it is accepted by this troll and minions on here but if it is a bad poll for him it is not to be trusted or fake news - bloody hyopcrites

OP
OP
FightingForTheBull
Threads
It's looking like a shoe in at this stage.
if he did it in 2016 after all the shit they threw at him, imagine after record employment, lower taxes, and a general feelgood factor in the economy, and a reduction in global conflict.
This is why we're seeing the mass election tampering from silicon valley. Their propaganda devices are supposed to benefit their tyrants not someone the working class put into the job.

OP
OP
FightingForTheBull
Threads
So how polls are good? Go figure a poll that shows the orange twat doing well and it is accepted by this troll and minions on here but if it is a bad poll for him it is not to be trusted or fake news - bloody hyopcrites
Rasmussen was proven to be the only reliable poll prior to his election. Even if it is wrong by 10% it's still doing massively better than how the lame stream media are spinning it.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Another factor which isn't the major one but is also there is the way that Mexicans are ethnically cleansing areas of California of Blacks, often very viciously.
Indeed. The latinos and blacks are at war all over the Country. It's not the big multi racial kumbaya everybody holding hands bar the whites the regressive uni types would have you believe.

This is even seen on Films with Blacks goading other Blacks "to do something about the Homeys taking over their Hoods"

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
It has cut both ways, but Mexicans seem to be more vociferous and determined in running blacks out of neighborhoods. Every time I hear a Mexican/Hispanic complain about how racist whitey is, I reflexively tune out. Even black strongholds such as Compton and Long Beach (which drew blacks after WWII because of well-paying jobs in the defense industry) have been overrun by Mexican illegal aliens and their anchor babies.
I haven't had any real dealings with Hispanics but a general rule of thumb when it comes to Nordies is that often the people who complain the most about themuns' tribalism/sectarianism are usually the most tribalist/sectarian people among their own- this seems also to apply a lot of the time to other groups. On the subject of "White racism" an Iraqi friend of mine made a comment which I think is quite interesting- in her view people of Northern European Protestant stock tend be either utter libtarded ethnicity deniers who while denying ethnicity somehow also manage to whip themselves over their own people's past or else they go full on Stormfront/KKK actual White supremacism. I think there is something to that.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Rasmussen was proven to be the only reliable poll prior to his election. Even if it is wrong by 10% it's still doing massively better than how the lame stream media are spinning it.
Rasmussen collects its poll data through people selecting options on their phone handset.
It is speculated that this leaves people more willing to admit to supporting Trump than they would do if they met an opinion pollster face to face.

When coming face to face with an opinion polster people are less willing to admit to supporting the unfashionable option which in this case is Trump, the same phenomena understated support for Brexit in opinion polls.

Top Bottom