Trudeau and a fake crowd?

sparkyplug

PI Member
I have just watched the following video of a woman who heckled Trudeau asking for him to refund Quebec for the huge costs of immigration into Canada. As expected Trudeau called her a racist and tried to ignore her.

What is interesting is the sheer number of regular clothed men in the crowd, two whom are close to the women who look like ordinary people, however, they all have earpieces and seem to be government agents.

At the end of the video, it seems that the woman is also being arrested by one of these goons until others turn up to her defence, 1 of which seems to be another goon with an earpiece.

It makes you wonder how many of the crowd are actually staged actors/goons/agents in order to fool the public that the leader enjoys huge public support.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Perhaps the lady heckling Justin Trudeau about his mass immigration Policies was in fact representing the views of the majority in Quebec?

Well Quebec had a dramatic election result this week as the Liberals and Trudeau allies who have been running the place since 1970 were swept out of power by a Centre-right party

This follows on from the elections in Ontario earlier in the year where the Trudeau-ite liberals who had been running the place for 15 years were replaced by a right wing Conservatives.

So the sweep to the right continues across the European-American world.

Seeing a traditionally libtard nation like Canada make this ideological jump to the right gives me hope that there is a chance of it happening even in libtard Ireland. Although presumably Ireland will make the jump only after it is left as the last man standing of the legacy libtard regimes, of Europe.

Voters in Quebec on Monday selected a relatively new center-right party to take control of the provincial government, in the first election campaign in decades that was not defined by the question of whether Quebec should secede from Canada.

..Instead François Legault, the party’s leader, describes the party’s approach as “nationalism,” which he defines as putting Quebec’s interests first while remaining in Canada.

..Mr. Legault, the leader of the C.A.Q., tried to use the issue of immigration to distinguish his party from both the Liberals and the Parti Québécois.

..,The C.A.Q. plan was aimed at voters who are critical of immigration, with Mr. Legault proposing a reduction of 20 percent in the number of immigrants allowed into Quebec.
A Center-Right Party Decisively Wins Quebec Vote

Fink

BANNED
PI Member
Excellent news. We desperately need this here. Any decent, common sense party would wipe the floor with Leo and co.
I would say immigration will be a big factor in the next election here, it will have a big say in who wins the election. None of the opposition are committing but I would imagine that during the electioneering the main opposition party will claim to have big concerns about immigration but if in power will it actually mean anything?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I would say immigration will be a big factor in the next election here, it will have a big say in who wins the election. None of the opposition are committing but I would imagine that during the electioneering the main opposition party will claim to have big concerns about immigration but if in power will it actually mean anything?
It will take some prominent politician to stick his head over the parapet and speak out about immigration in an "Emperor has no clothes" manner and when that politician is seen to be greeted with enthusiasm by a large sector of the population many other politicians will then follow suit in the hope of getting a populist boost in support.

Fink

BANNED
PI Member
It will take some prominent politician to stick his head over the parapet and speak out about immigration in an "Emperor has no clothes" manner and when that politician is seen to be greeted with enthusiasm by a large sector of the population many other politicians will then follow suit in the hope of getting a populist boost in support.
Perhaps but I'd say it will be held till the election, politicians would face a backlash if they go too early, just my opinion.

missy

PI Member
The problem is, the media will continue to vilify them for doing so, even as their support grows.
By only showing one side of the debate, it tries to portray them as a minority voice.

Look at all the 'populist politician' jibes being thrown about - even after they win.
Orban, Kurz & Akesson all still get flung with that mud.
Even now on wikipedia ...
''Sweden Democrats or Swedish Democrats (Swedish: Sverigedemokraterna, SD) is a social conservative and right-wing populist political party in Sweden, founded in 1988''
Sweden Democrats - Wikipedia

The media is not on their side, nor ever will be.
It will continue to portray anti-immigration as a minority opinion even when it is clearly a majority-held view.

It's a fascinating lesson in how the media tries (unsuccessfully) to manipulate the narrative as it did in the past.
But they won't go down without a fight, so it will be nasty.

Fink

BANNED
PI Member
It's possible to have concerns about immigration without being right wing or Facist. Each country should look at their capacity to accept and the impact it has on it citizens.
A few years ago Pegida tried to sage a rally here only a few turned up mostly Poles and they were kicked off the streets with people calling them facists. I'm not a fan of Pegida but if they staged another rally now if may be very different.

Top Bottom