Trimble threatening Loyalist violence.

I have always found Trimble loathsome and find the conspiracy theories that the UK Deep State blackmailed him into going along with the GFA very believable. Remember this lad had been part of the "Ulster Vanguard" movement. Alex Kane did say recently that Unionists should be freaked about the possibility of Brexit and the fall of Stormont II leading to a united Ireland but without this piece of sabre rattling.

David Trimble warns of unionist backlash over Brexit

"“I don’t want to suggest that there’s a danger of violence from loyalist paramilitaries. But do bear in mind that movement in that direction is going to have a political consequence.”

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
The Trembler wasn't the only UUP Gene Pool Type to support Brexy.

Yes Trembler is a Die Hard Loyalist & the old shibboleth about diminution still holds.

We'll out-breed & even outvote the f*ckers- even in spite of SF... :smiley:

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

Yes Trembler is a Die Hard Loyalist & the old shibboleth about diminution still holds.

The thing is that wonder how much is this just him repeating tired old waffle from the Troubles and how much is this coming out of actual contact with the UVF, UDA, RHC, etc- it hasn't sunk into the heads of most savage Prods it has to be said that the Stormont II era is over.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
this must be wrong, i mean, he got the nobel peace prize for Gods sake, the mans a living saint.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Trimble signed up to the Good Friday Agreement and as such will I presume will fully support a United Ireland if and when the day comes where the majority of NI are in favour of it.

That majority is definitely not there at the moment so I can totally sympathise with Trimble attacking what he sees as Varadakar tempting to bypass the agreed GFA process and move towards a United Ireland by the back door without that majority NI support.

Homosexual activity. Of course there is no hard evidence but I think the UK Deep State must have had something or other on him to make him go along with the Peace Process.
Wow I had no idea. It's amazing the amount of politicians who are (alleged) closet degenerates. I was reading an American blog last year which mentioned 'rumored transvestite Enda Kenny' something I had never heard here in Ireland.

Top Bottom