Travis Walton incident 1975

Flamer

PI Member
spermcum said:
Did they probe your hole and more importantly did you cum when they did it?

Ive heard abductions are very sexual.
Sick Twisted mind.

Ren84

PI Member
redstar said:
I was abducted once, I joined this forum because I was searching abductions.

It was a horrifying experience, because i was so scared. But nothing bad really happened, but it was very strange.
Was there alcohol and drugs consumed before hand?

Oh good lord, it all reminds me of a cartoon I saw some years ago depicting two weary alien technicians chatting with eachother.   One says to the the other "What is it all about?  We've been abducting these creatures for years and anally probing them, and all we've discovered in somehere around 10% of them rather like it ..."

johnhan279

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Published on May 10, 2012[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Steve Pierce, witness to the famous Travis Walton alien abduction incident, tells of his trials and tribulations following the 1975 event.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4fSCzT0yzI[/video][/font][/font][/size]

johnhan279

PI Member
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9URS29PjjQ[/video]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Travis Walton's First Interview Ever - After His Abduction[/font]

johnhan279

PI Member
still kicking , interviewer has annoying voice.

"Fire in the Sky" Author Travis Walton Extended Interview 2019 Author of the "Fire in the Sky" UFO related book Travis Walton who the Hollywood movie of the same name was based on does an extended 2019 interview recorded in the area where part of his experience took place outside of Snowflake Arizona. In this video Walton covers his childhood, experience working in the woods and other jobs he's done, details on the other workers and friends of his that were involved in his situation, what he recalls from the abduction experience himself in great detail, what he dealt with upon being returned to earth, the Police investigation into what was thought to be his murder, the detailed psychological and medical testing done on himself and his co-workers, theories on why he was abducted, thoughts on his critics, thoughts on the Hollywood movie that was done about him and what was incorrectly portrayed in the movie, thoughts on other people who say they've had similar experiences, details on his personal life, why he thinks the aliens might be visiting earth for and a lot more!

Catalpa

PI Member
If you want something that's weird and spooky read this one:

Dyatlov Pass incident
The Dyatlov Pass incident (Russian: Гибель тургруппы Дятлова) refers to the deaths of nine skiers/hikers in the northern Ural Mountains, in the former Soviet Union, between the 1st and 2nd of February, 1959,

page61

PI Member
Apparently he was abducted, probed anally oraly and nasely and went on to Join the Village people as can be seen in his photo

Top Bottom