• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Traveller call out videos

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Some of these videos doing the rounds on YouTube are something else. I've no idea why anybody would be so enthusiastic to have their heads boxxed off, that and the likelihood of a lengthy and expensive trip to the dentist afterwards.

BSA

PI Member
A former neighbor of mine, til I moved house, a tough lady in her 70's.. worked in Waterford City and the county most of her life as a social worker for 'travellers'.. She spoke to me a couple of times about it..

Her opinion?..

The average adult male (the group she worked with) 'traveller' had the intellectual reasoning and comprehension of a stubborn under-10 child, they were incapable of taking responsibility for anything, couldn't make a connection with action and consequence.. and couldn't plan more than a couple of hours ahead. They had no impulse control in any area of their lives.... all of this ensured chaos, cruelty, squalor and utter welfare dependancy are.. inevitable.

Watching these videos... make me think she's right

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
A former neighbor of mine, til I moved house, a tough lady in her 70's.. worked in Waterford City and the county most of her life as a social worker for 'travellers'.. She spoke to me a couple of times about it..

Her opinion?..

The average adult male (the group she worked with) 'traveller' had the intellectual reasoning and comprehension of a stubborn under-10 child, they were incapable of taking responsibility for anything, couldn't make a connection with action and consequence.. and couldn't plan more than a couple of hours ahead. They had no impulse control in any area of their lives.... all of this ensured chaos, cruelty, squalor and utter welfare dependancy are.. inevitable.

Watching these videos... make me think she's right
The inbreeding doesn't help either.

BSA

PI Member
The inbreeding doesn't help either.
Group conditioning, fixated dislike of authority real or perceived, Irish and government societal tolerance of degenerate behaviors, child marriage violence as entertainment planned large scale anti social behaviors etc .. completely unacceptable in all other individuals in Ireland..

She also observed that the Irish government pretending not to see the horrific neglect, cruelty physical and sexual abuse of their children will be another future national scandal with the usual raft of Tribunals etc..

If we are heading towards a digital economy wonder how these folks will fair.
Maybe during receipt of payment on the debit machine for sold scrap metal, the payment doesn't reach the bank account. For the simple fact they don't have one. Or possibly most of them don't have one as large percentage not in mainstream employment.
Only use the mattress stuffed full of notes is on the bonfire.

Being Nomadic people by nature I'm sure they'll find a nice part of remote Siberia, Mongolia, central Africa or rural south east asia were a barter system still in full swing.

What other choice do they have?

Reactions: BSA

Black & Trans

Restricted
Here's wan or two fo r ya ye old shtt in the bucket ya

Top Bottom