• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Transsexual flag flies over the GPO on the 100th Anniversary of Bloody Sunday.

roc_

PI Member
Nice looking flag.

It gladdens the heart to see all sons and daughters of Eireann are being embraced. It took long enough.

FYI. The stripes at the top and bottom are sky blue, the traditional color for baby boys. The stripes next to them are salmon pink, the traditional color for baby girls. The stripe in the middle is white, for those who are transitioning or consider themselves having a neutral or undefined gender...

OP
Catalpa

Catalpa

PI Member
Nice looking flag.

It gladdens the heart to see all sons and daughters of Eireann are being embraced. It took long enough.

FYI. The stripes at the top and bottom are sky blue, the traditional color for baby boys. The stripes next to them are salmon pink, the traditional color for baby girls. The stripe in the middle is white, for those who are transitioning or consider themselves having a neutral or undefined gender...
It's deliberate & gratuitous insult to those who fought for Irish Freedom.

They should take it down from the mast ASAP.

roc_

PI Member
This is an insult to the Men & Women of 1916

They would be revolted by this!:sick:
No, you are. So don't presume to see into their hearts.

"...cherishing all the children of the nation equally and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past..."

GlesgaPapist

PI Member
Nice looking flag.

I don't think I personally know a single trans person, so I can't help but wonder what the real motive is behind the stunt. However, you must have read my mind, because I did wonder what the colours represented.

If somebody really, really feels the need to transition, denying them that opportunity would be contrary to my libertarian values. But I worry that it's a form of mental illness, and that many people might need help rather than being indulged.

Major Infraction

PI Member
Nice looking flag.

Without my reading glasses on it looked a lot like your flag.

The shit-stirring is strong in this one.

Does every miniscule minority in the land get to have a flag flying over the GPO, not to mention having an international day?

Seems like every day is their international day.

What about Dwarves, or Pirates, or Jedi Knights?

No?

So it’s just the mouthy ones with seemingly endless backing then?

Zozimus

PI Member

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
No, you are. So don't presume to see into their hearts.

"...cherishing all the children of the nation equally and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past..."
Children in the Nation are not Children of the Nation, we know how much the Epstein Matrix like trafficking Children.

We know the Subhuman Ziomatrix weaponises the Gaystapo, the Matrix is runnin outta time...

Top Bottom