Transgenders Everywhere - Please stop this now!

Threads
Again, it's women who are the losers.

A woman who trains and sacrifices for her sport can be walked on by a man who jumps the fence because he couldn't cut it with the blokes.

If men's sports were being similarly gouged there would be uproar.
I agree with you but I think it is hilarious as any time I say to female friends(in as much as a man can be with a woman really) or family anything less than gushing about fags and trannys they go apeshit. These men masquerading as wenches have my full approval, in fact they are courageous and brave.

Threads
Its ridiculous in sport, my son wants to be a soccer player, I should tell him he should dress up in woman's clothes, say his name is Claudia and by the time he is 18 he could be playing for the Irish woman's team.

But then I am a decent human being, love my kid and not mentally ill.

You just know someone is going to do it though.

It's already been done decades ago...……….picoms7picoms7picoms7http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=11092.0

Threads
I agree with you but I think it is hilarious as any time I say to female friends(in as much as a man can be with a woman really) or family anything less than gushing about fags and trannys they go apeshit. These men masquerading as wenches have my full approval, in fact they are courageous and brave.
Uh natural women despise male homosexuals- I know this is a rationale from fallen nature but the whole idea of men out right rejecting the love of women is not something I as a woman find endearing, than there is the fact that male homosexuals tend to relate the lowest aspects of feminine nature and treat women like dolls. "Fag Hags"- women who just LOVE male homosexuals- tend to be emotionally damaged creatures who have great difficulty relating to no mind forming enduring bonds with other women. I am not going to even start on the trannies who are a whole other- and significantly worse can of worms.

Top Bottom