Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Transgenders Everywhere - Please stop this now!

Gender dysphoria is a mental condition
This is not new news. I remember liberals were saying this a few years ago themselves while claiming hormones and mutilation were the 'best option' to treat the condition.
A common line was 'some men end up with female brains'.

Scientist Discovers Abnormal Brain Function in Transgender Individuals, Liberals Rush to Suppress Findings
in which an afflicted person experiences anguish due to the lack of congruence between their biological sex and their preferred gender. LGBT activists have pushed for individuals with gender dysphoria to be drugged and mutilated, harboring their deluded fantasies instead of giving them the treatment they desperately need.

"Gliske, who works as a research assistant professor in neurology at the University of Michigan, refers to the “multisense theory” in his findings. He believes that his multisense theory is accurate, as opposed to the “opposite brain sex theory” that is being pushed as dogma by LGBT activists and their allies in academia."
This would be a better quote to highlight.

Brenny

PI Member
Scientist Discovers Abnormal Brain Function in Transgender Individuals, Liberals Rush to Suppress Findings
in which an afflicted person experiences anguish due to the lack of congruence between their biological sex and their preferred gender. LGBT activists have pushed for individuals with gender dysphoria to be drugged and mutilated, harboring their deluded fantasies instead of giving them the treatment they desperately need.

It's pretty clear that it's a mental condition. Imagine telling a 5 stone anorexic woman that you agree with her self-assessment? Or telling a guy who thinks that his foot needs to be removed because it's not part of his body that he's right? This will eventually lead to the elimination of lads who aren't macho and girls who aren't princesses as all of these people will be encouraged to change gender.

It's pretty clear that it's a mental condition. Imagine telling a 5 stone anorexic woman that you agree with her self-assessment? Or telling a guy who thinks that his foot needs to be removed because it's not part of his body that he's right? This will eventually lead to the elimination of lads who aren't macho and girls who aren't princesses as all of these people will be encouraged to change gender.
Funny that the trans groups complain about gender stereotypes yet they push the idea 'girly' boys have to be girls and tomboys have to be boys.
Fucking lunatics.

Karloff

PI Member
Holy F i loved them when i was 13, forgot about them for decades. Now i just stumbled across a picture of AXL Rose as he is now.

What the F happened? Has he become transgender? He really let hisself go

This month, the first person to obtain a legal "non-binary" sex designation has successfully petitioned the court originally responsible for his "non-binary" status to order that the sex on his birth certificate be restored to "male." In documents exclusively provided to PJ Media, James Shupe's petition described his "non-binary" designation as a "psychologically harmful legal fiction." He told PJ Media he hopes this decision will prevent a woman currently seeking "non-binary" recognition from following the same lies.

"The charade of not being male, the legal fiction, it's over," James Shupe told PJ Media on Tuesday. "The lies behind my fictitious sex changes, something I shamefully participated in, first to female, and then to non-binary, have been forever exposed. A truthful accounting of events has replaced the deceit that allowed me to become America's first legally non-binary person."

"The legal record has now been corrected and LGBT advocates are no longer able to use my historic non-binary court order to advance their toxic agenda," he added. "I am and have always been male. That is my biological truth, the only thing capable of grounding me to reality."

While he became a hero for the transgender movement, Shupe now aims to dispel the lies of gender identity and reverse the harm caused by the precedent of his "non-binary" legal designation.
He said he had embraced the lie of transgender identity as a crutch while struggling with deep psychological issues that would have been better addressed by therapy.
Yet he began to question the damage the transgender movement has caused in society. In July 2017, he worried about "the future of transgender children," arguing that they need "societal change," not "surgical procedures," "cross-sex hormones," or sterilization. He supported a bathroom-privacy ballot initiative, and Lambda Legal dropped him as a client.
A lot more pushback of late by women of influence in the intersectional wars.

J.K. Rowling has sparked backlash after offering support to Maya Forstater, a researcher who lost her job after tweeting that a person cannot change their biological sex.

Rowling took to social media herself Thursday morning, writing, “Dress however you please. Call yourself whatever you like. Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you. Live your best life in peace and security. But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real? #IStandWithMaya #ThisIsNotADrill”

Rowling’s comments in support of Forstater, who was a visiting fellow at the Centre for Global Development, came after the researcher lost a court challenge against her termination at the CGD. According to the Guardian, Judge James Tayler ruled that Forstater’s termination was valid since her “absolutist” beliefs regarding biological sex includes referring to a person “by the sex she considered appropriate even if it violates their dignity and/or creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.”
JK Rowling supports tax expert sacked over transgender row
J K Rowling has voiced her support for a tax expert sacked after expressing her view that 'men cannot become women' in a landmark ruling that found there is no right to question whether a transgender person is a man or a woman.
Former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies has sparked outrage online after suggesting that drag is similar to 'black face'.

The mother-of-two, 57, from Plymouth, took to Twitter to claiming she's 'fed up' of drag shows because they 'parody' a 'real woman' and perpetuate 'stereotypes'.

Many accused the athlete of being 'A Person concerned about immigration' while stars from the globe, including Lorraine Kelly and Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne, lashed out at Sharron.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
The facts.
Transgender brings a birth certificate to a job interview at Debenhams (strange thing to do).
After interview, Transgender receives an ANONYMOUS email which alleges the trans did not get the job because of being trans.
Transgender sues and gets awarded £9000 on an anonymous email!!!!!!!!
debenhams pay up but do not admit liability.

Last edited:

cmac

PI Member
Oh boy!

Mother Has 10-Year-Old Drag Queen Son Photographed With Naked Man
For those who do not believe there is an evil agenda happening with our children, transgender and pedophilia - think again:

Mother Has 10-Year-Old Drag Queen Son Photographed With Naked Man
Posted at 8:49 pm on January 11, 2019 by Alex Parker

Huck Magazine recently ran a feature on the life of “child drag queen” Nemis Quinn Mélançon-Golden.

The 10-year-old Canadian, who uses the drag moniker Queen Lactacia…
Mother Has 10-Year-Old Drag Queen Son Photographed with Naked Man

It is blatantly obvious all this transgender being pushed on our children is to expose them to sex at a young age, exploit them, sexualize them and groom them for pedophiles

The parents should be arrested and charged with child abuse and the child taken into care and given counselling before more damage is done to him

Top Bottom